Tasteful.

With full dominance, He lifted me up on the curve of the Jacuzzi, getting full access to my sore bottom lips. Ethan slides his tongue on my thigh, kissing every inch of them. He moves towards my sensitive pink skin and kissed directly on the hole. Sliding his tongue in, he grabbed my breast together and rubbed his fingers on my bust.

The feeling I was experiencing was eternal. He knew how to fully satisfy a woman. Ethan was natural in this. He didn't have to do anything extra.

I moaned under his slurping sounds, and he covered the complete area. As he was giving me a head job, Ethan looked up at me and pushed back for a second.

"You're wet like a fountain, do you know that?"

I smile, blushing and feeling a little embarrassed. But suddenly, an urge to do more for him occurred to me. I wanted to do more stuff for Ethan. To show him the dominance I have in me.

Without making him realise what I was about to do next I grabbed his face and pulled it even deeper into my hole. He grabbed my thighs tight as I forced him to go deeper. I wanted him to taste every bit of me and he did so while I lose my head backwards. He was making me shiver as I felt his tongue moving inside me. I shake my hips up and down making him go faster. While doing this I almost heard Ethan moan too.

Finally, I let go of his head.

He didn't even take a deep long breath, he just slid his tongue on his lips.

"That's a new one." He says.

I jump in the water again and captured Ethan in a long French-sucking kiss. While I moved my hands from his chest down his stomach to the bottom, I grabbed his penis, which was way big for my hand to fill. Grabbing his neck, I guide him to sit in the place I was sitting before.

As he does, I go up to his ear and I whisper.

"I guess I can't let you have all the fun, can I?" I growl, licking and biting his ear, making him lose control.

Moving down, I slid my hands on his chest as I slip the big bone in. He leaned back a little, trying to maintain his balance on the curve of the jacuzzi as I go even deeper. I could literally feel it getting thicker at tighter each time I went all the down. As I tease him while kissing the tip, he looks at me.

I chuckle as I lick my own fingers, tasting him.

"You're being bad, you know?"

As soon as he said this, Ethan clutched my waist and forced me to sit on his lap, grabbing and lifting my chin up.

"Don't underestimate me, Ms May. If you do? You get this."

He slid his thick d*ck in instantly making me scream. Covering my mouth, he stood up and started bumping me up and down like that. Ethan grabbed my hips to have a better grip on me, making my body bounce and sync with his. He was so strong, managing his pace and keeping me in that position, fucking me well. I could feel his tip touching my stomach each time he went in and making me shiver.

"Ah... Ahh... Ah..E.. Ethan!"

"You want this, huh?"

"I... want.. this!"

I wrapped my hands around his neck to prevent myself from falling back. He was hitting me so hard that I could almost feel my squirt dying to come outside.

Ethan quickly dropped me back and made me lean on the bottom curve of the jacuzzi. He grabbed my waist, spanking my ass as he goes in again. Ethan slopped down on my back, kissing my back and moving one of his hands on my clitoral. Now he was fucking me and rubbing me, which made the 'Orgasm to come' a thousand times sensual.

"Ah..don't fucking stop."

He was going harder and harder, moving his hips back and forth, bumping against my ass. In our last seconds of animal fucking, he bumped in so hard and pulled it out at the right time of his ejaculation and my squirting orgasm. Ethan didn't just leave me there, as I was about to move away, he rotated me drastically, making me face him as he rubs my clit with his thumb.

I departed my legs, and I bit my lip from screaming and letting the neighbours know how good I'm getting it.

"Ahhh.. Stop.. Ethan I.... I can't control it."

He was enjoying my trembling good, real good. I covered my face with my hands, now losing all the senses and he moves away. I was breathless now, and so was he. Ethan came up to me, helping me stand up and pulling my wet hair behind my ears.

"You're very tasteful, Ms May. That may be a bad thing for you, but I just realised what I need for dessert every day," he whispers.

"I... Uh.." I was still half drunk in sensations. I was barely standing up.

Ethan chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, hiding me in his body. We stayed in the water for a while before covering ourselves with towels and walking out.

As I was having breakfast with him, I check my phone with almost 56 messages from Nat. Trying to ignore all of them, I watched Ethan on his laptop. How could I be this attracted to him? Yes, He's a CEO, yes He's rich and not to mention fucking hot, but I never thought I'll be here with him like this. Having sex in his jacuzzi. Even eating his fruits. He's a billionaire, there's no valid reason for him to do these things for a simple 'employee'.

I guess I'm everything again.

Suddenly, my phone rings and I see Jonathan was calling me.

"Excuse me for a second."

Ethan nods and I walk away from him, keeping a distance so he doesn't hear who I was talking to.

"Jonathan? Hi."

"Hey, you okay? I haven't heard from you since last night. I came by your house half an hour ago, but there was no answer. Is everything okay?"

"Oh yeah, I just... I stayed at a hotel last night." I slapped myself on the head in frustration, not because I didn't want to talk to him, but because I was lying.

"Hotel? Why?"

"Jonathan, Don't worry. I'm fine. I'll tell you everything once I manage some stuff, okay?"

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes. I'm sure."

"All right, I guess... I'll catch up with you later."

He hands up and takes a long breath. As soon as I turn, I see Ethan standing and leaning against the wall, watching my movement intensely. "

"So, How was Jonathan?" asked Ethan.