Fell For You.

I kept driving further away. I didn't know where I was going. I knew running away won't help me face my problems. There will be a time when I'll stop and get stuck in the same situation soon if I don't learn my lesson now.

History would keep on repeating itself.

--Beep beep--

"Hey, where are you? I was at the hotel, but you aren't there. Is everything okay? Call me when you get this."

I get this voicemail from Ethan. After hearing his voice, I felt a wave of ease. I stopped my car away from the highway and took a deep breath. Washing away my tears, I text Ethan back.

"Got your voicemail. I'm gonna be back in half an hour. See you soon."

I lock my phone and I was about to drive again but I see a cafe where an old couple were sitting together. The lady was actually blaming her 'husband' for the awful coffee she just drank, and he was... staring and smiling at her. Like he's watching her for the first time. As if they were still young and were living their first date ever.

It was a cute scenario. I really can't figure out how some couples live through their life together. It's truly amazing.

I went back to the hotel and opened the door to my room. Ethan was walking here and there.

"Ethan?" I say, confused after watching him behave like this.

"Where the hell have you been?" Ethan growls while walking towards me and before I could answer, he holds me closer to him and kisses me.

"You never leave this fucking room without telling me where you are!" He kissed me again.

"If you do, I'm gonna rip this city off just to find you. You got that?!" he does it again.

"Ethan! What happened?! I was gone for like 2 hours!" I say after breaking the kiss.

"I don't care if you were gone for 2 hours! You can go out for the whole fucking day, but at least tell me where you are!"

"Why are you getting aggressive about this!? I have my fucking life too!"

"I CAN'T LOSE YOU AGAIN!"

He pushes himself back, breaking our physical connection and leaving me hanging.

"What?" I ask again.

"I just can't lose you, okay?" His voice was now whimpering. Ethan walks in front of me and cupped my face perfectly.

"I can't risk losing you again, 'Anna'. I just can't. You mean everything to me! You were gone for 2 hours, that's in front of your eyes. But for me? It felt like fucking 2 years! All I could think was...nobody's hurting you or I hope no one escaped to kill or held you captive. I..."

"I can't lose you."

I took a long pause and looked right into Ethan's eyes.

"That's the first time you said it," I say.

"What do you mean?"

"This is the first time you've said my real name."

"I..." Before I could respond, I lock his lips with mine, kissing Ethan passionately and removing his t-shirt.

It all went quickly and before we could realise it, we were already on the bed, laying, kissing, and touching each other.

Ethan's hands were roaming around my body and landed on my back to undo my bralette, but I held his hands in mine and forced them to be on the bed instead.

This was the very first time, of him giving me permission to take charge. So I do what I always wanted to do. I take his tie and tie him up with the bedframe and started removing his pants.

As soon as I do so, I go down and give him the head of his whole life. It was already fucking hard and big as if he had purposely prepared it for me beforehand.

"You planning on killing me today, Ms May?"

"Maybe," I say and I move my tongue on his d*ck's tip leaving him to go crazy and shivering. Juices were coming out of it already, so it made it easier for me to give him a handjob while giving him a head one.

"Oh, fuck!" He moans as he shoves his head back filled with absolute pleasure.

Hearing him moan like this always turned me on, but today? I was on fire already.

I slurped it harder, deeper and played with it. All work of my tongue.

"Oh...fuck..I..."

I knew Ethan was about to come. He was trying to hold it back as much as he could, but he had to give in some time.

"I..." He gripped his hands together and closed his eyes. Knowing he was about to come, I stop.

Not wasting time, I undress myself and slid it in me.

"Ah...I moaned as I grabbed my ass."

Going up and down, I could hit my G-spot each time. I was so turned on watching Ethan be like this that it didn't take me much time to.

While bumping the life out of each other, I move my hands on his and untie him quickly. Ethan didn't waste even a single second and spun me around to f*ck me in doggy style.

"Oh, this d*ck only gets hard by you," He lifted my chin up, making me kiss him as he gives me back shot, harder, and harder, and harder.

"I love you, Anna," Ethan whispers in my ear.

I lose my sense and give in to him as I come, shivering and whispering under his body.

He spiralled me around again and started f*cking me from the front.

I moved his face forward to mine, making him kiss me, hard.

"I love you too, Ethan Cooper."

He slowed his speed and looked straight into my eyes, not believing what I just said.

"What did you just say?"

I laugh..."I love you too."

He smiled, took it out, and leaned into me.

"Tell me this isn't a dream."

"This isn't a dream, Ethan. I love you. I really do."

He pushed himself back a little and stared into my eyes.

"Good." He says and continues doing what he was doing.

Giving me a bump in my stomach, which will feel for a few days.