Don't Stop!

I knew it was about to go down. And so hard that I might not stand up again. Ever.

Ethan was still on top, and I was imprisoned by him already. Even if I wanted to touch him or make him feel I wanted him so fucking bad? I couldn't do it, I was under his command. I was always under his command.

He was so sexy. Ethan was actually toying with me. He knew I was gonna fell into his traps and he was prepared to do further investigation on me. I was already wet, so Ethan slid two of his fingers through my hole towards my clit, just so he could have some juices on his fingers and he put them in his mouth.

"This is the desert I want every night after dinner." He says.

Ethan closed the gap between our bodies. I thought he would slide his own adulthood in, but he used the toy, bumping it hard on me. I could feel it reaching my stomach.

"Ah!!." I screamed a little, not because I was feeling pain, but because it was getting good each time he did it.

"E-Ethan?" I barely spoke his name. He was doing it so well and in one flow, I couldn't even open my eyes.

"Sssh, Feel it, Ms May. You might not get another chance."

The vibration was moving my inner so good that I was nearly about to come. Even squirt. The tip was hitting the G-spot each time. Not even the tip. The fake was acting more than a real one. It felt surreal. So fucking surreal.

Getting a head job and fucked at the same time? Oh, I never thought I'll be experiencing this. He knew how to satisfy a woman. As if he invented all our organs himself. Ethan knew the tricks and spots so well as if they were controlled by the back of his hand.

The vibrator was already on max, and it was doing its job going in and out, but now? Ethan made it go to an extreme level. He pulled it slightly out and let the tip in, which was making my outer ring sense the vibrations aggressively.

They were so high, my hips were going round to get the orgasm I was looking for soon. I was already about to come, yet Ethan made sure I won't too soon. He wanted to torture me well. And there was nothing I could do.

While I shook under the control of Ethan's hand and toy, I was now going breathless.

"Tell me you want it!" Ethan growled.

I could see through his pants. He was fucking horny and hard. How he was controlling himself was beyond me.

"TELL ME YOU WANT IT, MS MAY!" His voice was getting louder now. He needed to hear those words from my mouth. I was barely keeping myself conscious. How was I supposed to reply within seconds?

"I... I want it.. Ethan."

He slid it in again, hard, which made me close my hands into a fist and I started screaming.

"Oh, fuck yes! Don't stop! Ethan! Don't stop don't stop!"

Hearing me screaming, begging him not to stop, invoked an animal in him. This raw, sexual animal.

He pulled the artificial d*ck out, uncuffed me and loosened the rope from my legs without wasting seconds. Ethan flipped me, forcing me to face the bedsheet and slapped my ass, fucking hard.

"Ouh.. Uhh," I muttered, and I surrendered to the bed, leaning on the upper half of my body. He pulled his pants down, put on protection, and pushed it in.

"Hearing you scream is everything that I want to hear, Ms May. Don't you ever lose that sexy voice of yours? That makes me so hard, which isn't only good for me, but the hugest, most valuable thing it can be for you."

Ethan whispered in my ear and gripped my neck from behind.

"Fuck, Angelica. You fit so well."

His hips were moving fast, giving me back shots again and again and again. I could feel he couldn't control himself, too. He wanted to come fast as much as I wanted to. Ethan grabbed my breast, holding both of them, letting me sit up on my knees so we wouldn't lose the intercourse.

There was a mirror in front of us. I could see us both fucking each other. Going breathless, sweating. And it felt so good.

Ethan licked my neck and grabbed both my boobs to keep them from bouncing and later hurting. He was still filling me up with his d*ck.

Within a few seconds, he started twisting my n*pples softly and aggressively, while his other hand moved to my clit. It felt so fucking good. I was again shivering in my bitter core. I advanced my hand backwards to grab his hair. I didn't want him to show that I was now going out of my fucking control. My body was moving here and there because of the electricity I was getting through his fingers from my clit.

I was now fucking sore. But I still didn't want him to stop. I was now reaching the point of squirting and having the most sexually aggressive orgasm. He rubbed me hard and good, circling it with there of his fingers, which covered the entire area well. I grabbed his hair and settled my head on his shoulders, almost achieving it.

"Don't fucking.... stop... NO! Don't stop, don't stop."

In the last moments, he was going in so fast, as if he hated him and wanted me to feel the torture while he picked up his pace.

"Ahh..Ahhhh Oh....Ohhh Fuck...me!" And finally.

I fucking squirted and got the organs we were working on while he pulled out his penis, only rubbing me.

Because I was squirting, the electric sensations were now heightened. I couldn't bear to let them take over me. I tried moving his hands away, but his grip was strong. Ethan grabbed my neck once again, this time from the front, and whispered.

"I fucking like to see you shiver under me, Ms May. Don't you dare try to take that away from me!" He licked my ear and continued to fuck me up good.

Finally, I gave in.

I let him do what he was doing and leaned backwards on his chest, closing my eyes while he helped me lay on the clean side of the bed. And before I knew it, I was already asleep.