Play With Yourself.

I picked up the toy and turned it on. I've never seen one like this in my whole life. It started vibrating and there was a type of hole with a silicon tongue inside it. Okay, so this baby screws you and licks you at the same time? Very well, I may die tonight.

I look around and find another note on the desk in the corner.

"Play with yourself," and right beside it, there was a lingerie set, a very sexy one. It was mostly all net. But it was the kinkiest one I've ever seen in my whole life. The set had handcuffs too, all black with spikes.

I looked around to see if Ethan was watching me from the dark, but my eyes fall onto another note. It was on the closet's door.

"Don't worry, I'll join in once you're all wet enough for me."

He wasn't watching. But I knew he would once he comes back. I started undressing myself while I address the toy in front of me carefully. Once I'm all naked, I put on the set and see myself in the mirror. And fuuuckk. I was looking unbearably exotic. If Ethan would see me like this, I knew he would slip.

The most interesting thing about the set was, there wasn't any coverage for my p*ssy. Ethan could have the easiest access to it. Without tearing anything apart or undressing me again. Which, sure, would have been?

There was a big screen in front of the bed where I found another note.

"Some music would do you good." It said.

I turned the TV on and there was already a song ready to play. I clicked the play button, and I was filled with chills instantly.

I climbed up on the bed and faced the ceiling, laying myself down. After I was comfortable enough, I grabbed the toy and turned it on to the max. I was that liquified at first, but when I placed it in between my thighs, hell was in heaven.

The vibration was so good, it made my clitoris flicker as if it was under someone's control. I moaned the second it touched my soft pink skin.

"Uhhh. Fuck..me...." I covered my mouth because my voice was now getting louder. And after a few seconds, I slid it in me.

"Ahhh.." The size was so good that it fits perfectly, and the tongue part was fucking doing its job. It was like I was being fucked and sucked at the same time. This was what every woman wanted.

The vibrations were so fucking good that I could almost feel myself dripping out. My things and my hips were all wet, even I was about to squirt. To prevent myself from screaming in the absolutely sexiest way possible, I bit my hand.

To make this go faster, I guide my hand to go faster than before. The d*ck part was already doing what it did. Its major function was to place it in a fixed position and the tip would automatically move inside you, backwards and forward.

As I fill my body with electricity and pleasure, the door swings open and Ethan walks in. I didn't stop what I was doing. And damn, he was looking like a playboy, a billionaire playboy.

Ethan was wearing a white shirt with a black tie which was loose. His pants were all black and his belt was folded on his hand with the end loose. I was watching him intensely as he was reading my body language.

To tease him, I pulled the toy even deeper into me, forcing me to let out a big moan. He licked his own lips, trying to keep himself from doing something he doesn't want to do just yet. Ethan walked in front of the bed, facing my body and leaned down after.

He started licking and kissing my toes, making me go nuts even more than before.

"How'd you like the gift, Ms May?"

"Fucking sensual," I say while I tilt my head back and closed my eyes to have a better feeling of what was in me.

"More than me?"

I opened them and looked directly at Ethan, who was now inches close to my clit.

"I..." I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to stop just yet because the material itself was making me hypnotise and captive.

"No," I say.

My answer amazed him. I thought he would pull out the dildo from me, but Ethan does his part.

He grabbed the toy from me and got on top.

"I see you've already prepared yourself for me." He says while he handcuffs me to the bed and makes me stretch my legs wide, tying them up to each corner of the bed.

This was going beyond my thinking. He stands up, gazing at every inch of my skin. Ethan removed his tie and then unbuttoned his shirt, exposing his perfectly inclined body. Which I was sure was filled with goosebumps watching his reaction to my behaviour made me want him more.

"I wouldn't want to disappoint you, so I did what you told me to do," I say before I bite my lower lip.

"Good girl," He says, and he quickly throws himself on top of me, capturing me in an unexpected, most French fucking ever kiss. I could feel Ethan's tongue roam around my mouth, tasting me.

"Fuck, Angelica. You make me so fucking hard. All I want to do is spoil you up in the worst ways possible."

"Why don't you?"

"You're in for a lot, Ms May. You may not handle it." He says while he looks directly into my eyes. "Are you sure you want the part of me instead of this?"

He holds the toy up for me to see. That thing was a fucking pleasure giver, something which every woman in the world desired but couldn't get. And I had it in front of me. I could use it without making him feel out. Ethan was the one who 'gifted' this to me in the first place so. I conclude.

"Do what you want to do. I can take whatever you give. Even if it's the toy, or you." I say before I pull my head up to meet his lips and I kiss them.

After a few minutes of tasting each other, we finally pull apart.

"Let's do this then," Says Ethan.