Gowns.

A few days later, all the girls were excited about the wedding which Ethan and I decided will be held on the 17th of July. As cringy as it sounded, this was the day when we first took our relationship to the next level.

I already got the gowns for the bridesmaids. I just needed to invite them over and gave them their gifts.

They were all already on their way, while I was preparing myself. Everything was already done and set to place. All I needed to d after this was....chose the wedding dress for myself.

"Well, well, well. Do we have time or you can try to spare some?" Ethan says, grabbing me from behind and kissing my neck.

"I don't have time and I can't spare it," I say teasingly.

"Too bad I'm not here to bargain," he says and pushes me onto the couch, kissing my thighs, my stomach and the wet lips between my legs.

"Eth-an! I ...I can't... I.."

"Are you sure?"

"Anna, We're here." It was Mai's voice. The girls were here.

"Now I'm pretty sure." Ethan stops in disappointment and helps me get up.

He holds me closer to him and looked into my eyes, combing my hair.

"We're going to continue that later, got it?"

"You better," I say and I kiss him. As we were tonguing each other, we hear the girls getting closer and we pull apart.

"Hell, I want a house like this, Anna. How do you-" Mai says, circling the house. She didn't know Ethan was there. As soon as she realises he was, she stays still and stares into the distance in embarrassment.

"Mr Ethan, I mean, Mr Cooper. How do you do?"

"Mai, I'll leave you girls alone," Ethan says, and he kisses my cheek before walking away. As he does, Hailey gazes at Ethan and signs me thumbs up and well done.

"Why didn't you tell me he was here?" Mai states.

"And miss the reactions on your faces? Hell no."

"You're dead,"

"Haha, come on, follow me," I say.

"Where are we going?" Stella asked.

"Just follow."

The girls and I go over to the terrace, which was more of a wardrobe for me that Ethan designed and gifted. It was covered with transparent shed and plant branches.

"Girl, I envy you," Hailey says.

I smiled at her and gave her a 'stay away' look as I open the door to the main room. As soon as I do, Hailey runs towards the dresses that were in front of her on a mannequin.

"OH, MY GOD!" Hailey screams.

"How did you get these, Anna?" Mai asked, followed by Jay and Stella.

They all stare at their gowns for the wedding.

"Do you like them?" I ask all.

"Like? Girl, I love it!" Hailey replies, followed by the others.

"I've never worn something like this before, EVER!" Stella says. "Right, come on, I can't even afford the bracelet!" Mai says.

I laugh, watching all of them. I see Jay, who was happy, but I knew she wasn't sure if she wanted to wear it. Let's face it, her style was way different and honestly? Amazingly savage too.

"Jay," I call out to her.

"Oh, yeah, it's.. ahem, it's 'lovely'," She put on her heaviest smile but couldn't fool any of us.

I smile at her.

"Hey, Don't worry. I actually do have something else for you."

I walked into the walk-in closet and pick out a bag and handed it over to her.

"I knew you never wore any dress or gown so..I got it made especially for you."

I pass her the bag and as she opened it up, her face turns bright more than the sun. It was a trouser and a coat. With the same colour as others and designed similarly to the gowns.

"Anna, I.."

"It's okay, Jay. Life's too short to let grudges take over you. I'd rather celebrate it than spoil it."

Jay passes me a smile...and no. Did I just see a teardrop forming in her eyes?

"Okay, enough of the depression and sentiment, Anna. Come on, where's yours? REVEAL YOUR WEDDING DRESS!"

"Haha, okay fine! But first, all of you turn around."

"Do we..." Stella was about to make this moment sarcastic and funny but Mai stops her in between.

"Let her." She whispers and they all spin around to face the other side.

I go into the dressing room and wear what I have to wear. I quickly comb my hair and walk out as soon as I'm ready.

"Okay, no peaking."

"We won't."

"And, here. Turn around."

They all do what I say and instantly go numb. They were all covering their mouths and 'cleaning their eyes'.

"So?"

"Oh, you...You know what? I'm out of words!!" Mai ran towards me and carefully captured me in a long hug.

All the others join in as they tell me how beautiful the dress was and how lovely I was looking wearing it. It had the most amazing design, like lightning going up my shoulder from my hands, with net transparent sleeves.

The gown was heavy and with the most attractive jewellery.

"Oh, it's going to be so amazing," Mai says while breaking the hug and talking to others.

"Oh hell yeah, I can't wait for the wedding day."

"Say hello to Mrs Cooper!" They all shout and cheer, saying Ms Lockwood, the first one to get married and become screwed ...or something. But they all looked so happy. Mai was pouring all of them some wine and Jay put on some music as I watch them dance together.

Everything was so perfect. It was more than I imagined it to be. Everything was...amazing.

I was in my own world when all the girls comes in front of me.

"And now for the real surprise," Mai states.

"What?"

"Do you think you're the only one who's here because you called them?" Stella says.

"Girl, there's more to come!" Hailey says in a flirty voice.

"Here," The girls pass me a box from... Gucci and there it was a one-piece dress, which seems to be a short one. It couldn't go far below my knees. The dress colour was white as well, including heels and a keychain with 'Hellfire' written on it.

"What is hellfire?" I ask them.

They smile, "This!" Mai says, and she suddenly pops a balloon which didn't realise was even here.

They all scream together.

"Happy fucking bachelorette party, Ms Lockwood!"

"Oh shit," I say as I smile like the old 'Angelica May.'