New Mexico.

"Mm hmmm....Where would you go?" Ethan asks, while...well...eating me out.

"Ah..uufff... Um...We...were thinking about....going to New Mexico." I barely let out those words.

Ethan comes on top and gets into position.

"And where would you stay?" He says while removing my wet panty and sliding his fingers inside.

"I.uh..Um...Mai knows...about a hotel."

"Is that so?" He touches and rubs my cl*t with his thumb while going in and out by the other.

"YES!!...How do you do...that?!"

"I hope you have fun. Just do nothing stupid, which forces me to remind you where you belong." He spins me around, pulls up my hips and slides his c*ck in.

"Ohh..I won't..." I say while grabbing the sheets and bitting m my head.

"You better not, or else I'll go harder next time."

Ethan motions his body faster, not stopping even for a single fucking second. I could see my vision go white as I scream and lay on the bed while feeling myself come.

-----

A few days later, we were already at the airport with 3 of our other friends, Stella, Hailey, and Jay. All three of them were friends with Mai first. But since she and I got closer to each other, all of us met a lot in between.

It wasn't really awkward going on a trip with them. The more the merrier.

They were already at the airport before I arrived. Ethan wanted to drop me off himself. He wanted to make sure I wasn't being 'followed' by anyone. After the incident with Natalia, he was always like this.

I don't blame him.

We get out of the car and we both took out the luggage.

"You sure you're going to be okay?" He asks.

"Ethan, I'm going for a week. It's literally less than you think it is. You know I'll be fine. I'm surrounded by my girlfriends."

"Well, better call me whenever you can."

"I will," I kiss Ethan before grabbing my luggage and moving towards the girl's side.

"I love you, Ethan Cooper," I say while winking at him.

"Not more than me," He replies before getting into his car and driving away.

I join the group, and everyone was so excited to go to New Mexico.

"So, any plans for what we're going to do next?" Stella asks.

"Well, I'm gonna get drunk, dance, have some food and them raw, animal sex."

"Oufff, Hailey, girl. Hold your horses. I hear Mexico has deep secrets within. Better be careful." Mai says.

"Well, if that's true, I, for one, would love to find out," Jay replies. And yes, before we move on, Jay was a lesbian. And I have to give that to her. She's amazing. She's free-spirited, lovely, loyal and fucking sexy. If I were one, I would marry her.

"Okay, that's the call. Let's go!"

"MEXICO!!"

All five of us follow the boarding instructions and get on the plane, sitting in the.... first class.

"Don't tell me Ethan Cooper did this for you, Anna," Stacey says.

"Well, If I knew he was going to do this, I would have said no."

"Why on earth would you want to do that?" Mia asks. "This is every girl's dream. You've got it all. And you don't even have to ask!"

"Yeah, it's true but..."

"But?"

"I..it's stupid, forget it. We're here to have some fun so, fun it is!"

Suddenly, Stacey and Jay started dancing altogether and the air hostess literally scolds them to sit on their seats as the flight was about to take off. We were already drinking wine, listening to music and enjoying ourselves.

All the taking, all the flirting, all the drinks. It was...amazing. I felt like a free woman with no absolute responsibilities. I guess this part of my life was gone now. An hour passed with seemed like a day and we finally reached 'New Mexico'.

"Are you ready, girls?" Stella says.

"Hell yeah,"

We went straight to our hotel. Jay already got us booked in. Apparently, He had this friend she knows from the hotel. She even got a discount.

We literally had 5 different rooms. Each one was like a palace and had our own personal help. This was like living a dream. I didn't know they had this in Mexico. But I guess I'm only here to have fun and that's what I'm going to do.

"We'll all meet downstairs at the buffet, okay?" Hailey says to all of us.

"Okay." Everyone nods and goes to their room.

As soon as I enter, god, I lost my breath, and senses instantly. The view was....perfect. The furniture, the bed, well, correction. The Queen sized bed which actually rotates at a certain speed? I'm moving here.

I look around and gaze over at the bedroom. The bathroom was right next to it, with no wall. Ethan would have loved this for sure.

Suddenly, I realised my thought. I smiled and FaceTime Ethan instantly.

He picks up within a few seconds.

"Anna, you look...bright," he says.

"Oh, come on. It's just the sunlight. Look how beautiful." I show him around the room and fix the camera over the bathroom's side.

"I see what you're doing here," He says with that devilish smirk on his face.

"So? Can't I show how perfect this place would be for making our love more erotic?"

"You can, but not when I'm already far away from you."

"I know, I'm sorry. You're still at work?"

"Yeah, I have a meeting in 5 minutes."

"Oh, is this a bad time?" I ask.

"Never, Anna. Just because I'm 'busy with my work' it doesn't mean I can't spare a few moments for you."

"You're a tease, you know that?"

"Mhhm. Well, come back soon. I have a surprise for you."

"What type...of surprise?"

"You'll know when you'll get here."

"Well, whatever it is, it won't be as good as you being here for me every day."

"Haha, Alright. Enjoy with your girlfriends, while the boyfriend, on the other hand, will figure out what to eat and with whom."

"ETHAN!"

"Haha, I'm kidding. You know, no one will steal my heart other than you."

"Well, good!"

"Alright, Gotta go. I love you."

"And I, you."

He hangs up the call, and I lay back on the bed.

"Was that Mr Ethan Cooper?" Mai says while walking inside the room.

"It was."

"Craving him yet?"

"Well, not yet, to be honest. I'm looking forward to this trip and making the most of it."

"What are you waiting for, then? LET'S GO!"

Mai takes my hand and leads me outside the room...

"Hey, my phone," I say.

"You just talked to him. He'll be fine. Let's go. We'll be back before he calls again."

And I leave my phone on the bed, not knowing what the consequences would be.