Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

Wen Ling, the top S+Omega in the human base, is sought after by thousands of people. His unknown hidden identity is that of a dolphin that successfully evolved after the disaster.

In order to repay the favor of saving his life, Wen Ling, who had been planning for a long time, finally succeeded in getting acquainted with the famous CEO.

However, as a distinguished S+Alpha, Shen Lin, who has billions of assets, has always hated cheating on people who eat and drink from vases.

Shen Lin: Dolphins are extinct.

Wen Ling: No, I am the last QAQ. If you marry me, we can have another baby!

Shen Lin: You change back first to prove it.

Wen Ling: Buy me fish and supplement it with enough nutrients, and I can transform back into ovo.

S+Alpha's rationality always reminds Shen Lin not to be gullible, but because of this beautiful "little liar"'s seemingly cunning and clumsy tricks, he becomes soft-hearted again and again, and involuntarily becomes an ATM machine.

Alpha and Omega often stay together, but eventually something goes wrong.

On the day when she received the pregnancy test stick, Shen, the wronged person, Xidang daddy, and Lin realized that she had made a mistake. The boy cried pitifully, claiming that he could quickly turn back into a dolphin to prove his innocence, but now he had to provide nutrition to the baby first, and he could not change back for the time being.

Shen Lin put down the copy of "He got married to his ex-rival after running away with the ball" and took Wen Ling to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get the certificate stamped that day.

The two S+ people who attracted much attention got married secretly.

#Wen Ling is suspected of having a child outside of marriage with the mysterious financial owner, and the house collapses warning#

#The richest man in human base secretly raises dolphins at home#

As the baby grew up day by day, rumors started to spread, and finally the day came when they could no longer hide it.

The couple broke things off and made a high-profile official announcement that the family joined together to participate in the hottest variety show with cubs.

All mankind is boiling.

Reporter: Mr. Shen, is it true that you keep the last dolphin in the world at home?

Wen Ling smiled and buried his face in the CEO's back. Shen Linba's general illness broke out on the spot. He was about to show off in a high-profile manner. Before he could open his mouth, he was caught off guard by the lawless kid next to him who was well-liked and pampered and stole the camera. The childish voice shouted crisply.

"Really! It's me!"

[Long-term sufferer of show-off syndrome: Tyrant Attacker x Peerless Sweetheart Double Standard Dolphin Shou]

【Reading Guide】

1. No prototype.

2. Full text 1v1.

3. There is a deputy CP, but the length is not much. One chapter of the main text and one extra chapter.

3. ABO background, many private settings, don't be too serious~

[The cover is from the artist Fu Thie, not exclusive, thanks to Mrs. Fairy]

Content tags: Giving birth, having a special liking, sweet articles, cute pets