Chapter 26

This sentence made what Shen Lin had been vaguely suspicious of for several months come true.

Ji Yao is indeed not a human being, and if I am not mistaken, Ji Aotian is the same.

But at this time, he didn't care about it at all. After hearing Ji Yao's words, Shen Lin didn't dare to waste a minute. He quickly picked up Wen Ling, who was leaning listlessly on the sofa, turned around and left.

The skin all over Wen Ling's body was hot, and his mind was confused as if he had a fever.

The temperature on Shen Lin's body was slightly cool to him, and it was very comfortable to stick to it. The close penetration of the Alpha pheromones from the misty sea breeze also made him feel very safe.

Being held in his arms like this, the young man's frown immediately became much calmer.

"Do I need to make any other preparations?" Shen Lin asked Ji Yao worriedly on the way to the swimming pool, "He is still a human being and is in such a bad condition. Can we just put him in the water? He won't Is it dangerous? The water is very deep."

After Ji Yao finished speaking, Ji Aotian, who had been looking down at Shen Lin for a long time, started to get angry.

"He is a dolphin. Have you ever seen a dolphin drown? Do you have any common sense? I..."

Before he finished speaking, Lian Yue kicked him to the grass next to him.

"When will it be your turn to interrupt? Get lost."

Ji Aotian staggered and ran for several steps before he stood still. He walked back behind Ji Yao with his tail between his legs, not even daring to fart any louder.

Ji Yao didn't even give him a look, but turned to look at Lian Yue and curled his lips, then said to Shen Lin, "It's not dangerous, at most it will choke you twice."

Shen Lin frowned: "Isn't there a way to relax a little and let him change back?"

Ji Yao shook his head: "He has been away from the sea for too long, and human living habits have caused his consciousness to slowly degrade. After returning to the sea, the suffocation that the human body cannot bear will reawaken his instincts, and it will be just a thought. Things in between."

After hearing this, Shen Lin turned around and glanced at Xia Mian. Xia Mian quickly spread her hands and shook her head like a rattle.

Shen Lin still felt unsure.

It was related to his Omega and child. In such a special situation, the medicine developed by mankind for thousands of years could hardly be of any help, and all the knowledge he had learned in his life would be useless. The situation Wen Ling was facing now was something he couldn't handle despite all his abilities. This helplessness made him blame himself and feel guilty.

All hopes are pinned on Ji Yao's few words.

He had no other choice but to trust Ji Yao.

"Can I go into the water with him?" Shen Lin asked.

"No." Ji Yao firmly denied, "I just said that putting him back into the sea is to awaken his instinctive consciousness. Your company will build a sense of security for him and affect his judgment."

Shen Lin felt extremely depressed, closed his eyes and let out a breath silently.

Ji Yao observed Shen Lin's ugly face and had no intention of gloating about his misfortune. After thinking for a while, he said, "If you are really worried, ask Ji Aotian to accompany him down."