Chapter 48 [With secondary cp line]

At first Lian Yue really wanted to take this opportunity to talk to Ji Yao.

No one can escape from the shackles of top Alpha, so he had no choice to refuse from the beginning.

But when the overly forceful kiss came down, Lian Yue noticed that the other person's hand reached down along the hem of his clothes, and the hot temperature of his palm pressed against his skin, suddenly causing tremors all over his body.

The hot blood instantly flowed into the body along the heart, burning wantonly in the body along with the echo and resonance of some kind of orchestral instrument.

"discipline......"

The brief whimper that came out of the space he tried to break free was quickly blocked by the palm of his hand. Ji Yao looked at Lian Yue in the darkness and clearly saw those beautiful peach blossom eyes that seemed to be filled with water and honey, and were too slender. Her eyelashes fluttered gently like a butterfly spreading its wings, and the broken hair on her forehead swayed slightly with her big breath, like leaves fluttering in the wind.

Ji Yao's knees and elbows were pressed against the mattress at the same time. He easily grasped Lian Yue's wrists together with one hand, completely restraining him under his control. He lowered his head and leaned into his ear. His hoarse voice sounded very special. Danger.

"It's not like I've never done it before, so why are you panicking?"

Lian Yue tried hard to calm down her messy breathing, rolling her Adam's apple without replying, just silently raising her eyes and staring at him.

"I've been watching them get along so intimately with my Omega all day today, and there are children running around on the ground. Do you know what I'm thinking, Lian Yue?" Ji Yao stared at him intently, and then leaned down after a moment. Hold him in your arms, kiss his ear and whisper softly: "I'm really good to you."

The hot breath sprayed on the neck, and Lian Yue's whole body seemed to be on fire.

These words didn't sound very offensive, but the deeper meaning was extremely dangerous. Lian Yue didn't dare to think about it because this was what he feared the most.

Ji Yao is not without lethality.

He just chose to hide his fangs in front of himself and play the role of a docile sheep.

"You can do it anytime you want." Lian Yue took a deep breath to relax her tense nerves, "As long as you don't choose me."

Hearing this, Ji Yao breathed out a heavy breath, and his suppressed tone seemed to be squeezed out from between his teeth.

"What on earth are you trying to fight with me about?"

"I said, it's okay for fun." Lian Yue looked at him quietly, "But if it's not suitable, it's not suitable. No one should be too greedy."

Ji Yao rarely lost his composure, but after hearing these words, his eyes quickly became bloodshot, and he involuntarily tightened his grip on his hands.

"Lian Yue, I'm not good enough for you, how much longer do you need me to prove that I love you?"

Lian Yue said nothing, subconsciously frowning, contracting his arms and taking a breath of cold air.

Realizing that he had not controlled his strength well, Ji Yao quickly let go of his wrist, looked at him deeply, then unbuttoned his chest one by one, grabbed his hand and pressed it against his chest.

There is a scar on the index finger hidden in that position. The wound has long since healed, but the traces of stitching are still there.

This was caused by an operational error when Lian Yue was studying animal evolution a few years ago. It only narrowly missed Ji Yao's life. Although he was successfully rescued later, there were no sequelae, but the wound has not healed yet. .