Chapter 53

This game setting is really unfriendly to Lian Yue, who has been acting as a friend with other purposes from the beginning.

There was no way to sit firmly on the tumbler seat. Lan Haotian would definitely shake the fishing rod in his hand uncontrollably while sitting on it, so the marshmallows tied to the line would not be able to be easily eaten into his mouth.

If you are not allowed to use your hands, you can only bite it with your mouth.

Then in this process, the lips of two people will inevitably collide, so as to achieve the best show effect.

This game mode is not that rare.

You can often see people organizing in social places such as bars. Young people are open-minded and can easily create ambiguous sparks in such deliberately created opportunities.

Because it can capture the attention of the audience very well, this game can often be seen in romantic variety shows or promotional variety shows for film and television drama CPs.

"Little Parents" has four top Alphas, including Shen Lin and Wen Ling, a team that has just officially announced that they have attracted much attention and love, and there are well-known model couples like Xuan Yi, Xia Mian, and Xiao Siyu Yanning.

With such a high configuration, it can naturally achieve top program effects.

However, for Lian Yue, who is just taking advantage of the situation, this can be said to be a disaster.

Because he knew that Ji Yao would definitely not let him go.

Soon, the four teams were in place under the arrangements of the staff.

The little parents were sitting precariously on roly-poly seats that were more than one meter high. The fishing rods they held in their hands were relatively long. No one could completely stabilize the marshmallows tied to the fishing line.

The parents were arranged to stand face to face a few meters away from the roly-poly seats, with balance balls under their feet.

Although the semicircular sphere will not roll around, it is difficult to find the center of gravity when standing on it.

During the preparation period when the referee was counting down five seconds, Shen Lin held Wen Ling's hand and used herself as a fulcrum to hold him steady to prevent him from falling and stepping on the ground, deducting the team's time.

On the other side, Shen Yiyi had his eyes covered by a blindfold and was playing with a fishing rod swinging around.

Shen Lin raised his head to observe the marshmallows dangling above his head, calculated the approximate distance with his eyes, and smiled at Wen Ling: "Guess how many points we can get?"

Looking at this posture, Wen Ling found it very difficult.

Because whether he can eat the marshmallow or not mainly depends on him and Shen Lin. It depends on whether Shen Yiyi can control the fishing rod in his hand well and move the marshmallow hanging on the fishing rod to him like in a fishing game. Within the range that Shen Lin can bite.

Being blindfolded greatly increases the difficulty of this game.

"I don't know." Wen Ling was not too optimistic about the results when it came to areas he was not good at. He curled his lips honestly, "This is so difficult."

As soon as Shen Lin finished speaking, the five-second countdown ended before Shen Lin could reply. A clear whistle sounded. Shen Yiyi, who was sitting on a tumbler not far away and swaying from side to side, knew nothing about the specific request. He shouted loudly, holding his fishing rod high.