Chapter 16 Third Floor

"Ah..." Hill's tone suddenly stopped, and his expression was obviously stiff, "Shen...Mr. Shen...Hello, Mr. Shen."

Wen Ling was suddenly very happy, clasping his hands together and looking up at Shen Lin with twinkling starry eyes.

In the young man's sparkling eyes, Shen Lin felt a sense of satisfaction that he had never experienced before. He stared at Hill expressionlessly, his eyes filled with arrogant coldness, and asked with a raised voice: "What did you just say? What happened to Wen Ling?"

"No, no."

Hill's sharp edge was gone, and he was so nervous that he even stuttered.

"I just heard that he had some friction with you two days ago and got into a car accident. Didn't it bother you? Is he with you now?"

Shen Lin replied calmly: "It's just a small matter."

After saying that, Shen Lin recalled Hill's aggressive tone just now and added with displeasure.

"It's far from the point where we need to raise an army to hold him accountable."

Hill nodded quickly and put on a professional smile: "That's good, as long as I don't disturb you. Well... I haven't been able to contact him in the past two days, and I'm very worried. Is he always with you?"

Shen Lin: "Yes."

S+Alpha are all the best in human bases. Those who have the opportunity to have face-to-face contact are either high-ranking officials or dignitaries, not to mention that Shen Lin is the most powerful one.

Hill has a high status in the company, and it is inevitable that he has some arrogance.

But in Shen Lin's eyes, Changjia Entertainment Media is just a small workshop that can't even compete with Yu Guang.

It's a great honor to be able to talk to Shen Lin.

After a brief moment of shock, Hill instantly realized that this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and his attitude immediately became flattering.

"That's good, that's good. He's always followed by someone. I'm worried that it's not safe for him to be alone outside. Just stay with you. This child is S+Omega. We usually pamper him in the company. If Mr. Shen does anything wrong, you must be more tolerant. He is young and may not be very sensible."

Shen Lin looked at Wen Ling, who had admiration written on his face next to him, with softer eyes.

"No, he's very good."

"That's good."

Hill is the best at observing words and expressions. He knew at a glance that Wen Ling was beside Shen Lin at this moment. She was fiddling with the abacus in her mind quickly, and after organizing her words, she spoke again.

"Well... he has a variety show in two days. It's not appropriate to let him go. How about I send someone to pick him up and prepare for it, and then contact you after I finish my work?"

After speaking, Wen Ling immediately waved his hand and shook his head.

You can go to the variety show, but you can never let Hill pick him up.

Although there are no major activities in these two days, there are still small GG shootings and business work.

If you skip work while driving a company-owned car and cause a traffic accident, even if you are not the person responsible, it is a definite breach of contract.

There are ten thousand reasons to convict him in the contract.

Returning to the company, he will definitely be controlled by Hill.