Chapter 20 Exclusion

Wen Ling thought about it and felt that Luo Yu was right.

Even putting aside the purpose of testing Shen Lin, it was indeed necessary for him to go to Ji Yao and ask what the match was about.

Ji Yao is in charge of the entire aquatic tribe and is the person who knows the evolution of aquatic creatures best.

What's more, killer whales also belong to the dolphin family.

In this matter, perhaps only Ji Yao can help him.

Seeing that Wen Ling wanted to be persuaded, Luo Yu comforted him with sincerity: "Don't worry, in the worst case, just say that you are going to buy fish. Even if Shen Lin is really angry, he can't find fault with you. He will pay for this." It will only be blamed on Ji Yao."

"Okay, I'll go!" The moment he made up his mind, Wen Ling turned around and left, "I'll go find him now."

Luo Yu carelessly leaned over and kissed the side of his face, then ran back to the room to change clothes at the speed of light.

"I love you, my baby. Wait until I wash up and change clothes to accompany you."

"No need." Wen Ling followed him back to the room and closed the closet that had been opened. "I saw that your live broadcast room showed that the live broadcast lasted until late at night. Have a good rest and continue to sleep."

Luo Yu knew that Wen Ling was afraid of Ji Yao, so he asked worriedly: "Can you do it alone?"

"No problem." Wen Ling nodded firmly, "He won't eat me, there's nothing to be afraid of."

"Okay, then if anything happens, you must call me. I won't turn on mute."

"Okay." Wen Ling nodded, walked to Luo Yu and spread his arms, "Quick hug."

"hug--"

After an intimate and sticky chat, Wen Ling left Luo Yu's house and took a taxi to trace the source of aquatic products alone.

After careful analysis on the road, Wen Ling felt that Luo Yu's second point was not unreasonable.

Shen Lin was kind to him in action, but his attitude was always distant. He could indeed test Shen Lin's feelings through this incident.

What if Shen Lin really cared about him, but just didn't say it?

Didn't he just miss it as soon as he left?

After thinking about it, Wen Ling simply sent a message to the two brothers.

The tool man Ji Aotian lived up to his trust and led a large group of people to create a big scene at the gate, for fear that others would not know about the traceability aquatic products.

Wen Ling was also uncharacteristically not fully armed as usual, and got out of the car with only a mask on.

Due to the high recognition of those eyes and Ji Aotian's great momentum, Wen Ling's short walk from the road to the traceability aquatic products gate frequently attracted the attention of passers-by, and was inevitably photographed.

In the past, if you were photographed like this by a passerby, you would definitely be scolded by your manager.

But with Shen Lin's ambiguous words "He wants to accompany me", Wen Ling is now treated almost like an emperor in Changjia Entertainment Media, without any scruples at all.

Anyway, no matter what kind of commotion there is, there will always be public relations to help wipe the mess.

This was the first time Wen Ling took the initiative to call. Ji Aotian had a dog-licking party and was so happy that he died.