Chapter 62

After Xu Zheng left, the whole family, except Shen Yiyi, had a tacit understanding and remained silent.

You must not have the intention of harming others, and you must not have the intention of guarding against others. Xiong Qi did not send a safety signal until he made a comprehensive inspection at home to make sure that there was no audio or video equipment left in the home.

Xia Yongfeng has always dealt with big things and has no experience in raising children.

At this moment, Shen Yiyi was pulling him to sit in front of the screen and facing the colorful Plants vs. Zombies interface. Xia Yongfeng, who had never been exposed to games, was completely confused and could not understand what it meant.

But Shen Yiyi didn't realize this at all, and took it for granted that the adults would.

So the two people, separated by generations, went online together. After a while, Xia Yongfeng's plant was not planted properly, and his brain was eaten by zombies.

Shen Yi was shocked when his teammates quickly pulled the switch. He was shocked when he saw the scene on the other side. He turned around and said to Xia Yongfeng with wide eyes: "Uncle, you can't plant sunflowers in front!"

Plants vs. Zombies is a two-player online game. Two people are responsible for guarding both sides of the house, in opposite directions.

Without novice guidance, Xia Yongfeng could only follow Shen Yiyi's arrangement of plants, so the sunflowers that should have been producing sunlight in the safest position bore the brunt of the zombie attacks.

Before Xia Yongfeng opened his mouth, Shen Lin and Wen Ling came back together. Shen Lin heard his son's words from a distance and reminded him in time.

"One by one, when inviting others to play games, you should first ask them if they know how to play. If they don't know how, you should introduce the rules of the game."

The age range of dolphin babies is too special. They are actually less than one year old, but they have many consciousnesses that children of this age do not have. They can draw inferences from one example and have thinking abilities that one-year-old children do not have. Most of the time, they are completely close to what they appear to be six or seven years old. Year old.

But when it comes to human relationships, he is like a one-year-old child who doesn't understand anything.

Therefore, Shen Yiyi could not go to school like a normal child. He could only be taught little by little at home by his two fathers about the principles of life and simple knowledge.

Whenever this happens, Shen Lin can't help but feel a little emotional. Lian Yue was right at first.

It is indeed arrogant to use human age to define a dolphin's IQ. Shen Yiyi already had the IQ of a six- or seven-year-old human child when he was born. As he grows up, it is not necessarily certain.

After listening to his father's words, Shen Yiyi nodded in realization, turned to Xia Yongfeng and said.

"Uncle, if sunflowers want to produce sunlight, they must be planted in a safe place."

"That's it." Xia Yongfeng knew that Shen Lin wanted to practice his child's expression skills, so he asked step by step, "What does Sunshine do? Where is a safe place?"

"Sunshine is used to buy plants, and plants can fight zombies."

Shen Yiyi took the lead in solving the relatively simple question. When he came to the next question, he paused for a long time. His little brain was spinning wildly, thinking about the causes and consequences that he knew subconsciously but had not carefully sorted out. After sorting out all the information, he worked hard to organize the language. Said to Xia Yongfeng.