Chapter 80 Love never ends [Completed]

Shen Yiyi also drank the red wine.

Since Xuan Zifan was among the people who went out to play together, it was not surprising that Xia Mian was sent to the hospital where Xia Mian was after having such an idea.

When Shen Yiyi was walking well and suddenly squatted on the ground, his face turned red and started crying after a while. No one realized what was going on at the first time. After a few seconds, all the Alphai present guessed that it might be a seizure. When he was in love, he even took a few steps back. Only Luo Fei squatted beside him in a panic and asked about the situation.

Because the environment was dim at the time and Shen Yiyi was wearing more clothes, no one noticed any obvious allergic reaction on his skin.

The incident happened suddenly. I don't know whether it was because I didn't think about it or because I was worried that Shen Lin would blame him for not taking good care of Shen Yiyi. No one among so many people called Shen Lin in advance to inform him of the situation.

This was also the reason why Shen Lin didn't receive any news and only found out that his son was there when he entered the ward.

0mega is most vulnerable when you are feeling unwell.

Just like Wen Ling, Shen Yiyi felt extremely uncomfortable on the way to the hospital.

However, none of the Alphas present were his in a sincere sense, and no matter how much he was coaxed, he could not be comforted in the true sense.

In this situation, what Shen Yiyi needs most is naturally his father.

So as soon as Shen Lin and Wen Ling arrived, Shen Yi, who had been lying on the hospital bed for a long time, couldn't hold it in any longer. He watched as Shen Lin's big tears kept falling.

Even Wen Ling hasn't coaxed Shen Lin to look big.

He carried Wen Ling to the bed next door and covered him with a quilt. He immediately turned around, leaned down and touched Shen Yiyi's forehead with his palm, and asked softly, "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

"Well..." Shen Yiyi responded aggrievedly, turned his head and looked at Wen Ling, his voice was slightly hoarse, "Is dad also allergic?

Shen Lin nodded, glanced at the hanging bottle hanging by the bed, and said, "Uncle Xia has prescribed medicine for you, and you won't feel so uncomfortable soon."

With the arrival of his father, the familiar blend of misty sea breeze and sea salt has acted as a psychological placebo, making Shen Yiyi feel much better.

He closed his eyes and said a long "hmm", turned his head and rubbed Shen Lin's palm obediently.

After comforting Shen Yi one by one, Shen Lin turned his attention to the Alphas standing beside the hospital bed. Looking around, everyone's subconscious reaction was to avoid their eyes, which was more or less unnatural.

Only Lan Haotian acted relatively calmly, silently taking out a bunch of car keys from his pocket and handing them to Shen Lin.

Shen Lin, his son's car, could naturally recognize it at a glance, so without thinking, he turned around and said to the group of people: "Thank you for bringing them here one by one. It's getting late. Everyone, go back. You can wait until tomorrow when things get better." Come see him again."

Xuan Zifan was the first to speak: "Uncle, I can stay and take care of you - I can wait until my dad finishes his night shift and go back with him."

As soon as these words came out, Lian Chi and Xiao Xiao couldn't sit still.