Chapter 65

The Lingfeng air purification pile announced that "maintenance was completed" immediately after the incident ended. After returning to normal operation, the annoying smog was quickly dispelled.

It was as if this incident had never happened.

Many speculations on the Internet such as "the formal confrontation between the Eastern Base and Lingfeng Technology", "Shen Lin's relocation", and "the crisis of trust in the human base" did not happen. The so-called notice of taking coercive measures against Shen Lin was also revoked and replaced with one. Announcement regarding the reappearance of extinct species dolphins into the human world and the granting of breeding rights to Shen Lin.

Everyone thought there was going to be a big earthquake in the human base.

However, neither the senior managers nor Shen Lin seemed to choose to be more serious, and the final development was unexpected but reasonable.

However, after the news came out that Xia Yongfeng of the southern base had visited the eastern base on a business trip during this period, everyone basically understood what was going on.

Perhaps at the beginning, both the Eastern Base Manager and Shen Lin wanted to be serious.

But if the masters compete with each other, they will stop at one point.

When the aura of one party completely overwhelms the other, even if the sword is not unsheathed, the contest is basically over.

None of us really wanted to make a big deal out of the matter, and we all understood the principle of keeping things in check so that we could see each other later.

Nothing happened. The worried netizens finally began to relax and play the role of melon-eaters. It didn't take long for them to start discussing when the filming of "Little Parents" could resume.

Due to the previous announcement that the show was suspended, Xuan Yi and Xiao Siyu's companies have new work scheduled, and the schedule needs to be renegotiated.

Therefore, the recording time of "Little Parents" still needs to be coordinated, and there is no way to start immediately.

The happiest thing for a family is that the children don't have to go to school and the parents don't have to go to work.

Wen Ling and Shen Lin played the game with Shen Yiyi for several hours, until at 3:30 in the afternoon, the baby dolphin seemed to have finally run out of endless energy, and started to take a nap while holding the controller.

Both of them remained silent in tacit agreement. Shen Lin didn't hold him until the little guy tilted his body and was about to fall on Wen Ling.

Shen Lin stood up gently, and Wen Ling immediately took the handle away from Shen Yiyi's hand in a tacit understanding, and then took away all the snacks and snacks around to help make room.

After bending down and gently picking up the child, Shen Lin walked lightly to the bedroom.

At Shen Yiyi's request, Shen Lin decorated the room next to the master bedroom to his liking as his room. When Wen Ling opened the door and came in, Lan Haotian, who had nothing to do, was sitting on the ground playing with building blocks.

Lan Haotian instantly understood what was going on.

He stood up and helped make the bed, lifting the quilt so that Shen Lin could put Shen Yi over smoothly. During this process, Shen Yiyi was awakened by the torment. He opened his eyes in a daze, and when he saw that the person in front of him was a familiar face, he closed his eyes and immediately fell asleep.