Chapter 71

Today is not the weekend, Xuan Zifan and Xiao Xiao both need to go to school.

The fact that the two of them didn't study hard and went to Shen Yi's live broadcast room soon reached the ears of their father. They were ruthlessly caught on the spot and left the live broadcast room in dejection to continue the class.

Before meeting Wen Ling, Shen Lin's life focused only on work and did not have any hobbies.

Now that the focus has shifted from work to family, Shen Lin has begun to have many hobbies, including but not limited to cooking and flower gardening. Photography is what he recently started to get involved with.

After all, Wen Ling still plans to continue singing. Since he wants to go back to being a star, he must have a proper business.

Photography requires enough professional thinking and aesthetics. Technology cannot completely replace it, so taking photos still requires relatively professional people to operate it.

Now that Wen Ling is married, many things are naturally not as casual as before.

Not to mention that once Shen Lin thinks about other people taking photos of his Omega for a long time with a camera, he will be aroused with a strong desire for possession, and he will feel very unhappy. Wen Ling would also feel uncomfortable and subconsciously wanted to take care of Shen Lin's emotions.

Therefore, it became the best plan for Shen Lin to personally take charge of this matter.

For the top-level Alpha's learning ability, this matter is naturally not difficult at all. After asking a professional photographer to guide him for a few days, Shen Lin quickly mastered the basic knowledge and elements of photography, and also figured out some tips of his own. , has great experience in controlling light.

Facing Shen Lin, Wen Ling will naturally show the most relaxed posture, which will look good no matter how he is photographed.

The days are still so long, and there are always some interesting things to do to keep things from getting boring. Shen Lin, who has just learned photography, always brings his camera with him to play with when he has nothing to do. This is obviously the time when his fresh energy is at its peak.

Of course Wen Ling was very willing to be a model, and she always stayed with him in the studio and had fun together.

Two people might take hundreds of pictures in different styles on a whim during the day. At night, they would lie together in bed and look through them slowly, picking out the good ones and saving them.

In the beginning, Wen Ling and Shen Lin were of course filmed together with their children.

However, baby dolphins at this stage cannot do the same thing for several hours in a row. Staying in the studio for a long time is simply too boring for Shen Yiyi, and he will become unable to sit still for more than an hour.

In such a big home, anything else is more interesting than taking photos.

So Shen Yi just casually complained that his father didn't take him to play, and didn't really take it to heart.

Shen Lin was all focused on Wen Ling, and did not notice Shen Yi sneaking up behind him. From Wen Ling's perspective, he quickly discovered a sneaky figure hiding behind the box, smiling calmly. He winked at Shen Lin.

After receiving the signal, Shen Lin quickly realized what was going on.

He pretended that nothing happened and continued to press the shutter on Wen Ling. He did not look back immediately, but his mind began to look behind him.