Chapter 56

"According to survey data, cats are carnivores. They like to eat chicken, fish, and beef, but they don't like vegetables and fruits. Eating an appropriate amount of pumpkin and egg yolk is good for cats. Pumpkin contains carotene and vitamin C. It can supplement nutrition, and egg yolk can improve the cat's immunity."

Shen clasped his fingers to remember these carefully one by one. After listening, he looked up at Shen Lin.

"Daddy, there's no pumpkin."

"Okay, buy it now." Shen Lin said with a smile.

Shen Yiyi nodded happily, turned to look at the screen again: "Is there more?"

Due to their scarcity, only a small number of people in today's human bases have enough financial means to raise cats, but you can still find a lot of relevant information if you search carefully.

According to Shen Lin's usual work style, no one is allowed to interrupt the meeting. At this time, the attitude of doting on children can be said to be obvious.

Everyone who can sit in this conference room is an extremely smart person.

After Shen Yiyi asked again, everyone immediately began to speak enthusiastically, and their hands were busy checking information, eager to find out Xiao Huang's family tree.

"Feeding some fish oil every day can help hair grow and prevent hair loss."

"If your cat is picky about food, you can try feeding some raw meat, which is more palatable, but you must pay attention to sterilization, otherwise it will easily cause diarrhea in the cat."

"If you have conditions for kittens, you can feed them some goat's milk, which can promote the cat's physical development."

"You can plant some cat grass at home, which are small green seedlings that grow after soaking wheat or barley in water. Cats eating this can stimulate gastrointestinal motility, vomit hair balls in the stomach, and supplement vitamins and trace elements."

Due to too much information, Shen Yiyi went from being clear-headed at the beginning to being confused and confused at the end, and his little brain could hardly turn.

Fortunately, Xiong Qi stopped it in time, saying that he had taken meeting notes and could read them at any time, hiding his merits and fame.

In fact, the original content of the meeting was almost in progress. After Shen Yiyi happily finished the small meeting, Shen Lin briefly said hello and temporarily cut off the video connection, hugged him and sat on his lap, holding a pen in the blank space. Shen Yiyi drew on the cat on the paper.

"Where's dad?"

Shen Yiyi responded obediently: "Dad is taking a nap, let me come and play with him."

Shen Lin knew what was going on as soon as he guessed it. He smiled and pinched the tip of his nose: "Did Dad coax you until you were sleepy and you still didn't fall asleep, and finally sent you to come and play with me?"

"Slightly..." Shen Yiyi stuck out his tongue and giggled in Shen Lin's arms, "I want to play with Xiao Huang."

Shen Lin looked at Xiao Huang, who was dozing next to the keyboard, and rubbed Shen Yiyi's hair: "Xiao Huang is already tired from playing with you. Let's go and take you to take a nap."

Shen Yiyi pouted and acted coquettishly: "Don't you want to take a nap?"

"Okay." Shen Lin chuckled, "Whatever do you want to play, daddy will accompany you."

Shen Yi hugged Shen Lin's arm: "I want to play the circle game I played with Brother Fanfan and the others before. My father and I will practice with me. I will definitely be faster than my brothers next time."