Chapter 52 [With forum body]

["Little Parents" is so beautiful, family members! Wall crack recommended! ! 】

1st Floor [Owner]:

That's right! it's me again! I'm here to promote a variety show for him again!

Don't rush me, as a senior commentator in the film and television area, how could I not watch it!

The reason why I didn't write a post right away is because "Little Parents" is too popular! good! look! Got it! ah!

What? You ask me exactly how beautiful it is?

I can no longer describe it in human language. If I have to say it, I am still not satisfied after watching the first full live broadcast and immediately ran back to watch the second recording!

You ask me why?

There are so many details! I can't finish it with two eyes!

Putting aside everything else, I just want to ask:

Shen Lin, Xuan Yi, Xiao Siyu, Ji Yao, are these names scary?

scare! No! scare! people!

Oh my God, if you live long enough you can see everything! S+Alpha actually came to gather people to participate in a variety show, and it was a baby variety show? Who would dare to think this? Everyone knows that the top Alpha is always noble and cool and never tries to be close to the people, right?

Program team, you really dare to invite guests...

And you can actually invite these people? Don't accept it!

To be honest, there are too many hot chicken dramas and hot chicken variety shows that waste time. Many times I don't even bother to write a complaint.

But for "Little Parents", I have given the greatest affirmation to an excellent variety show, that is, I will not write a script.

Please, to promote this variety show, you don't need any fancy trailers and highlights, nor do you need a recommendation script filled with gorgeous words, just a simple guest list.

All the interesting points have been written here!

If you still need to read the blogger's summary, what qualifications do you have to say that you are an Internet surfer!

Is there anyone who hasn't watched "Little Parents"?

The first issue is out! If you haven't seen it yet, hurry up!

Anyone who knows my ID knows that I never lie to others. If you don't believe me, read what everyone has to say in the comment area of ​​this post! I believe that "Little Parents" will never go up and down from the beginning to the end. It will definitely become a national variety show suitable for all ages. I will not accept any refutation!

39th floor:

Shut up [cry] [cry]! ! Take your words back quickly [cry] [cry]! I don't allow you to say that the parent-teacher conference is over [cry] [cry]!

"Little Parents" will go from the age of ten to a hundred years old in one breath, [cry] [cry], I want to witness their promotion to junior high school [cry], college entrance examination [cry], get married [cry], and give birth to babies [cry] ], raising a baby [crying], the baby growing up, getting married and having a baby [crying], the 100th season of "Little Parents" airing six generations opening a kindergarten under the same roof [crying] [crying]! !

Floor 164:

The original poster, you are a crow's mouth! Take back those unlucky words about the ending! Don't let the show crew see it, you dare to finish it!