Chapter 66

The weather in late autumn is always moody.

When Wen Ling was still pregnant with Shen Yiyi, Shen Lin got a pack of rare rose seeds from a partner. After consulting professionals, he specially found a place to build a fully transparent constant-temperature greenhouse to plant them.

In the process of getting along, Shen Lin discovered that Wen Ling liked reading fairy tale books very much.

Although it might be difficult to practice, he still wanted to restore the flower room full of roses in the storybook illustrations and show it to Wen Ling to please him.

Unfortunately, the flowers themselves are relatively fragile, and even in a greenhouse, it is not easy to practice.

Shen Lin didn't want to leave things like this to others. He was really busy at ordinary times and had too little time to spare. He didn't have time to let Wen Ling see it during her pregnancy.

I haven't been too busy at work lately, and Lan Haotian is helping to take care of the baby dolphin, so I just have a lot of free time. So Shen Lin found various reasons to spend a few hours every day in the flower room without telling Wen Ling, and finally planted roses.

Although only small flower buds have sprouted, the bright red dots among the green leaves are already very pleasing to the eye.

Shen Lin couldn't wait to show it to Wen Ling, eagerly waiting for the roses to bloom, but unfortunately the autumn rainy season came quietly at this time, with water drops falling.

If there is not enough sunlight on a rainy day, the roses will naturally not bloom.

There was really no other way, Shen Lin could only continue to wait and find someone to stay in the greenhouse 24 hours a day to take care of him.

The windows in the bedroom were closed tightly, and the sound of raindrops hitting the balcony floor was blocked out by the floor-to-ceiling windows. Shen Lin was afraid of irritating Wen Ling's eyes and did not turn on the light rashly. He walked lightly into the dim bedroom through the residual light of the corridor and sat down gently beside the big bed.

Wen Ling has always been a light sleeper and is easily awakened even after falling asleep.

Just now, Shen Yiyi used a basketball to knock down the ceiling lamp while playing next door, causing a loud noise when it fell to the ground. After calling someone to clean up the mess and letting Lan Haotian take a good look at Shen Yiyi, the first thing Shen Lin did was to go back to the bedroom to see if Wen Ling had been woken up from his nap.

Such a thrilling movement naturally woke up Wen Ling.

As soon as Shen Lin opened the door and walked into the room, he turned over in the quilt, then slowly opened his eyes, squinted at the location where the light came from, and spoke with a thick nasal voice as if he was half asleep.

"What's wrong......"

After adapting to the dark environment, the little residual light from the crack of the door was enough for Shen Lin to identify everything in the room. He reached out and turned the bedside lamp to the dimmest brightness, lowering his voice: "It's okay, you can continue to sleep."

Wen Ling couldn't see clearly the position of the hour hand on the wall, and his questioning voice was full of sleepiness: "What time is it?"

"Four o'clock in the afternoon." Shen Lin gently rubbed his face twice, "You started falling asleep at early o'clock, and you haven't had much rest yet."

A nap of more than two hours is no more, no less, which is enough for Wen Ling.

He stretched out his arms from the quilt and stretched his body lazily. He turned his head and pressed it against Shen Lin's palm. His consciousness returned to consciousness, and his tone still sounded a little sticky.