Chapter 67

After the unremitting efforts of the "Little Parents" program team, the schedules of Xuan Yi and Xiao Siyu were finally coordinated successfully.

The filming and live broadcast of the second episode were successfully scheduled, and it can remain a weekly issue until the end of the 12th episode of the variety show.

In the past, if this kind of variety show or TV series that only produced one episode or one episode encountered problems and needed to be suspended, even if it could be resumed in the future, its popularity would definitely drop significantly.

Because the most powerful publicity is usually concentrated at the beginning and end of the show.

The audience pauses as soon as their attention is attracted. Even if the program itself is really exciting, novelty and curiosity have a shelf life.

As time goes by, the enthusiasm of the masses will inevitably be diluted.

Then most people may have lost interest after replaying it, and the effect will definitely not be very good.

But "Little Parents" is different. In the two months since the show was suspended, the popularity of "Little Parents" in major Internet communities has only increased. The two-day recording has been edited, and the full version has a total of seventeen chapters. Hours and 20 minutes, a condensed collection of famous scenes totaling two hours.

It includes the host position and the main perspective camera position of each guest and child, and the audience can switch freely.

"Little Parents" itself has no content, no scripts and no routines. There is only a program process that the program team has formulated but may be overturned by the guests at any time.

But this kind of bland but interesting life-oriented variety show seems to be inexplicably over the top.

Therefore, during the period when the show was off the air, viewers who had already watched the whole process were still watching it over and over again, because the same scene, viewed from a certain person's perspective, might be a new world.

Four children and eight parents, if you take it apart there are twelve perspectives.

Therefore, even though there are only two videos on the main interface of the variety show "Little Parents", the playback volume has continued to rise, because the audience is turning over and over again to view the different perspectives, for fear that they will miss some exciting scenes when watching the full version.

After such in-depth analysis by the audience, almost every little move of each person was carefully controlled.

Putting aside Xuan Yi and Xiao Siyu, two big stars who are already active in the public eye, through those two days of getting along, who is the strong and weak in each family, and who usually makes the decision in the family are all revealed to the sharp-eyed audience. The analysis is clear.

Through the relationship patterns of each couple, we can even analyze the causes of the personality of the children in the family.

As the four protagonists around whom the theme of the variety show revolves, each child has a different personality, but their characteristics are very distinct. Every parent who watches the show seems to be able to find a prototype that is almost the same as their own child, which invisibly brings them closer to the guests on the screen.

Therefore, the popularity of "Little Parents" is not only because the guests are heavyweight enough.

If everyone presents a condescending attitude, such as Ji Yao's usual style in reality, then the audience will definitely not like it.