Chapter 4 Defects

Wen Ling originally just wanted to pretend to be faint.

But his work schedule has been so busy recently that he hasn't had a good rest for many days.

The car is filled with the scent of cold pheromones, like the cool and gentle wind blowing against your face when walking on the beach in the early morning.

The long-lost ocean breath made Wen Ling feel comfortable and at ease, and he fell asleep unconsciously.

When he woke up, Wen Ling found himself lying on a strange bed.

The room he was in at the moment was very spacious. Whether it was the down quilt covering him or the furniture in front of him, all the decorative details that he could see looked very expensive.

Obviously, Shen Lin did not send himself to the hospital.

Wen Ling breathed a sigh of relief, raised his arm and poked his forehead.

He was fully prepared for the rear-end collision just now, and he was not injured.

However, in order to increase the success rate of the porcelain trick, he deliberately hit his head on the steering wheel when Shen Lin's car hit him.

I lacked experience and couldn't control my strength well, so it was quite painful.

After touching it carefully, it turned out that it was slightly swollen.

No, I don't care about this at all now!

Where did Shen Lin go? He wouldn't just leave wherever he placed himself, would he?

Thinking of this, Wen Ling panicked. Before he could think too much, he threw off the quilt and jumped out of the bed. He stepped on the soft carpet with bare feet and rushed towards the door closest to him.

The sliding door made of frosted glass was opened, and Wen Ling was stunned.

This is not the door, it is the door from the bedroom to the balcony.

Wen Ling stared at the scene in front of him with wide eyes.

On a scorching summer day when the sun is like fire, the earth is like a hot furnace being roasted under charcoal fire.

Thirteen years ago, the acid rain that destroyed the planet's ecosystem to the extreme and lasted for three full months left the air, water, and soil polluted.

The oases that were once haunted by the chirping of birds and the singing of deer, like a fairyland, no longer exist one by one.

It withered into a cracked and barren riverbed and turned into desolate yellow sand.

They rotted into white bones and became specimens in the exhibition hall.

The vast fog lingers on the surface all year round, seemingly ethereal and transparent, but it contains many acidic dust particles and polluting viruses. Once inhaled by the human body, it may cause difficulty in breathing, or may cause respiratory or lung-related emergencies, which may be life-threatening.

Therefore, when humans leave the shelter of the air purifier and go outdoors, they must wear special protective masks.

Wen Ling was born from the ocean, but lost his tribe due to the evil consequences caused by humans. In order to survive, he had to set foot on land, put on a protective mask, and was trapped in the lingering haze all year round.

The highly corrosive acid rain polluted the soil, making it impossible for flowers, plants and trees to survive.

The new homes built by humans are distributed in the four directions of southeast, northwest and northwest. All buildings in the base are made of strong acid-resistant materials. There is no grass or tree, and the walls are made of copper and iron.