Chapter 43

For a moment, Wen Ling even wanted to thank the program team for not creating a rough place for them to live in.

At least the walls and roof are painted.

Wen Ling looked up and looked around and realized that he might have reached this conclusion a little too early. Although the roof and walls were painted, there were no light bulbs on the crystal lamp at the top.

If nothing else, it should be the same in the room.

So today they had to find light bulbs among the debris and install them so that their eyes would not go dark when the sun went down.

Faced with this scene, Shen Lin and Wen Ling had relatively complicated moods.

However, children are naturally curious about everything in the world. Even though the inside of the house is very different from what they imagined, they did not have any negative emotions. They jumped in and climbed up the glove box.

Wen Ling and Shen Lin looked at each other and smiled in unison.

"It seems like we are very busy today." Wen Ling said.

"It's not bad." Shen Lin rolled up his sleeves while looking around, with a relatively relaxed expression. "At least everything is ready-made. You just need to assemble it and place it in order. It doesn't take much effort."

After thinking about it, Wen Ling felt that this was true.

This little thing is not a big trouble. After Xuan Yi and Ji Yao arrive, they will work together and it will be sorted out soon.

With this in mind, Wen Ling stepped forward and was about to see what was inside these large and small packaging boxes, when the directing team's electric voice suddenly came from the living room.

[Please follow the instructions of your parents and do not act on your own. 】

Wen Ling was so frightened by the sudden sound that he subconsciously shrank his neck. The fingertips that were about to touch the box were retracted like an electric shock. He raised his head in panic to search for the location where the sound came from, and then found a unique shape in the corner of the roof. of small speakers.

Wen Ling blinked in confusion: "Huh? All actions must be obeyed by the baby?"

[Director Team: Yes, specific rules will be announced after all members gather. 】

"Okay." Wen Ling nodded, glanced at Shen Lin, who was also standing with his hand back, and turned to look at Shen Yiyi: "Baby, where should we start? You tell me, dad and I will listen to you of."

Although Shen Yiyi has had his share of success since birth, he has never experienced the feeling of commanding two fathers.

After climbing on top of the box, he put his hands on his hips condescendingly, touched his chin and thought for a moment, then put his right fist to his lips and imitated Shen Lin's tone when holding a video conference and cleared his throat: "Ahem... then go out and wait for Brother Fanfan and Brother Haotian probably has another brother that I haven't met yet, and I want to discuss such a big matter with them."

Wen Ling raised his eyes: "Okay, listen to the baby."

Shen Yiyi raised his little face proudly, turned to Shen Lin and opened his arms: "Daddy, hug me."

Shen Lin raised the corners of his lips slightly, walked over with a smile in his eyes, and said in a deliberately long and endearing tone: "Yes."

[Yiyi is so cute, she fell into the drama so quickly! 】