Chapter 72 Lian Chi

-20 years later-

The elevator door slowly closed, and someone intervened and forcibly opened it a second before it closed.

"Mr. Shen, it is indeed our work error this time that caused the new product launch to be delayed. Please trust us again and give me another chance. There will never be any problems again...Mr. Shen...Mr. Shen!"

The anxious partner was about to rush into the elevator, but fortunately, he was stopped in time by the bodyguard.

The young man who was in a hurry had already pressed the button for the elevator floor. After being delayed for no reason, his face was full of displeasure. His noble voice was like broken ice deep in the snowy peak with an emotionless chill. , which makes people feel chills down their backs after listening to it, forming a strong contrast with the exquisite face.

"Why should I believe you? You are nothing." Shen Yiyi frowned slightly, raised his hand and pressed the door button, "Get out of here."

Due to the parts manufacturer's poor quality control in a certain batch, new Lingfeng water purifier products randomly experienced quality problems and needed to be reviewed one by one and were forced to be postponed to the market.

Being able to cooperate with Lingfeng is a hard-won opportunity.

The manufacturer knows that this is a major mistake. Lingfeng Technology plays an important role in the human base. Once it chooses to change manufacturers, the reasons behind it will definitely spread throughout the industry.

If this reputation for dropping the chain at critical times is realized, basically no one will be willing to cooperate unless the company lowers its price at a loss.

What's more, it was Lingfeng Technology that was offended.

Today's Mr. Shen is well-known in the industry for his bad temper and his lack of empathy at all. Sometimes the reason why he doesn't cooperate with you is just because he doesn't like you. He is not like the former Mr. Shen who could distinguish between public and private affairs and discuss matters on a case-by-case basis.

But precisely because of this difficult-to-serve temper, the people below are more cautious in doing things and almost never make mistakes.

The main thing is that no one dares to make mistakes!

This Shen Yiyi is really not easy to mess with!

If it were his father Shen Lin, the most he could do would be to kick him out and never cooperate again. But Shen Yiyi has extremely strong perfectionism in his work and is determined to do as well as his father.

This directly caused him to hold grudges very much, and he held grudges against all nine clans.

If someone fails to do a good job and the project at hand fails to proceed smoothly, he will not only kick you out of the game, but will also drag in all the people who come to cooperate with you on the grounds that "those who are close to Mo are evil" Blacklist, never interact.

Therefore, after Shen Yiyi took over Lingfeng Technology, the stringency of internal promotions, transfers and partner selection at Lingfeng Technology quickly went to extremes.

Some people once thought that running the company based on personal preferences might damage Lingfeng Technology's reputation in the industry.

However, the only person in the world who can control Shen Yiyi is his father.

Everyone thought that Shen Lin, as a father, would have to take care of at least one child.

Let go only when Yizan has enough experience and becomes as mature and stable as yourself.