Chapter 5 Verification

With the help of Xiong Qi, the two people quickly landed ashore, all wet and dripping with water.

The sun was scorching hot, and the temperature of the soaked clothes was getting higher and higher. The heat stuck to the skin and was particularly uncomfortable.

Shen Lin had not been so embarrassed for a long time. He raised his arms and pushed the wet hair back from his forehead, then turned to look at Wen Ling next to him.

The boy was soaked all over, and he was standing there with his head lowered to shake the water from his hair.

When Shen Lin looked over, Wen Ling raised his head as if he had a premonition and blinked to meet his gaze.

The afternoon sun was particularly dazzling, and the boy's gray-blue pupils reflected the sunlight, making them even brighter than they had seen before.

Shen Lin noticed something was wrong, raised his head and tried to look directly at the sun like him.

Suddenly, his eyes were filled with white flowers, and the stinging pain coming from his irises and surroundings made him give up the move in less than a second.

Shen Lin turned around and looked at Wen Ling again, observing his eyes carefully for the first time at such a close distance.

When Wen Ling fell asleep just now, he asked Xiong Qi to check a lot of information about Wen Ling.

Wen Ling's popularity is indeed very high, and photos of various styles can be seen everywhere on the homepages of major platforms. Just like those posters Shen Lin had seen in many places but didn't pay much attention to, the eyes were all gray-blue.

Some of them have undergone obvious PS and have higher saturation, making them look better.

Most celebrities are dressed from head to toe. Wen Ling has a pair of very beautiful eyes. It is not surprising that he wears colored contact lenses for the icing on the cake.

But what surprised Shen Lin was that Wen Ling did not wear contact lenses.

His eyes themselves are this color.

Under the scorching sun, Wen Ling's eyes were like light blue gems, reflecting bright light.

And the ash that cannot be ignored is like flocculent impurities in gemstones, unreasonably adding a touch of imperfection.

Even so, these eyes are beautiful enough.

Shen Lin stared at the crystal clear water drops dripping down Wen Ling's broken hair, sliding from the end of his eyebrows to his chin, and finally along his slender white neck and into the collar, and his heart felt inexplicably hot.

Wen Ling was still feeling guilty because of the porcelain incident. He was even more ashamed when he thought about the scene where the fish in his hand slapped Shen Lin crazily. He silently lowered his head in Shen Lin's eyes.

His hands were holding on to the grass carp just now.

Even though he tried his best to subdue the fish by grabbing its head and tail with one hand, the fish was still very dishonest and twisted wildly in his hands.

Wen Ling's jump was aimed at the fattest fish, so the fish he caught was naturally quite heavy.

Because of this, this fish is extremely energetic.

Wen Ling couldn't hold on firmly, his arms were swinging around, his head was drooped and he didn't dare to look at Shen Lin.

Shen Lin couldn't help but curled the corners of his mouth, stood there and thought for a moment, then stretched out his hand and hooked his fingers at him.