Chapter 68

"Okay, okay, okay - Brother Haotian, come and see, is this right?"

"Wait a moment."

The next morning, Shen Yi, a child, slept until he woke up naturally. After washing, he got dressed and logged into the terminal, thinking about starting the live broadcast.

He connected Bluetooth to the light drone with automatic focus and view, followed the steps taught by Lan Haotian last night and entered the live broadcast backstage. After seeing himself appear on the screen through the holographic projection in front of him, he immediately trotted to the bathroom to ask.

Lan Haotian hurriedly picked up his pants, turned on the faucet and washed his hands. After washing, he shook the water drops on his hands and walked forward to take a look.

After confirming that the main page reminded that the connection was successful and that a large number of people had flooded the real-time viewing volume in the upper right corner, Lan Haotian turned around, wiped his hands on the towel, and nodded to Shen one by one: "Yes."

"Great--"

Shen jumped around in circles, then stared with wide eyes at the dense barrage projected on the screen in front of him like a tide, and soon he could no longer see his face clearly.

【Ah ah ah turned out to be one by one】

[I asked why Mr. Shen's avatar suddenly showed that he was live broadcasting]

[Long time no see, baby, oooooh, I really miss you QAQ]

[Hold and kiss my sweet baby! 】

[Hahaha, did Haotian just go to the toilet?]

[It's so funny that Haotian lifts his pants in an emergency]

"What is this?" Shen Yi was happy for a few seconds and then scratched his head blankly, with doubt on his face, "Are everyone talking? What are they talking about?"

"It should be that the barrage settings are not adjusted. Let me take a look."

Since it was necessary to conduct debugging through Shen Yiyi's terminal, Lan Haotian walked to Shen Yiyi's side in a few steps. Under the restriction of the height difference, he bent slightly, and the arm close to Shen Yiyi's side moved naturally. Shen Yi circled around, ignoring the crazy shouts of the online audience and lowering his head, lowering the barrage density and scrolling speed.

A twenty-nine-year-old soul living in an eight-year-old body will inevitably show some maturity beyond the surface.

What's more, Lan Haotian has always been relatively transparent and never pretends to be a child unless necessary. So since he appeared in the public eye after participating in the program "Little Parents", with three real children as foils, Lan Haotian has always inadvertently let the audience get some ideas that are inappropriate for their age.

For example, the protective posture he naturally showed towards Shen Yiyi at this moment.

Shen Yiyi couldn't understand what he was doing. After standing still for a few seconds, he began to feel bored. He blinked a few times in boredom, tilted his head and leaned it against Lan Haotian.

【Ah ah ah】

【kswl】

[Holy shit, my baby is so sweet, who can resist this?]

[Teacher Xiao and Yan Ning taught us that CP consumption should start from childhood]

[From now on, I will firmly invest in Haotian stock! See you in ten years! 】