Chapter 47

The first batch of ripe sesame seeds only had a small amount. Due to the scarcity of ingredients, the chef at home couldn't make too many if he wanted to, and there were only eight in total.

Shen Lin originally thought it would be enough to give Wen Ling and the baby a small dessert to try before going to bed.

But they forgot that although Shen Yiyi was young, he had a huge appetite.

I am used to eating big fish and meat on weekdays, and catching fish in a swimming pool as big as a football field. If I really want to eat seriously, there will be no such gadgets as this. There are only a few of them in total. No matter how powerful Shen Lin is, he can't create things out of thin air. He can only say that there will be more next time, and cooperate with Wen Ling to put Shen Yi to sleep one by one.

Perhaps it was a deliberate arrangement by the program crew that the bed in the bedroom was slightly smaller.

On weekdays, when the family of three rest together, Shen Yiyi sleeps in the middle, with Wen Ling and Shen Lin on the left and right sides to prevent the children from falling off the bed. The Shen family's bed is very big, so three people can sleep in their own space without being crowded at all.

But now the width of the bed is only about two meters.

If Wen Ling and Shen Lin wanted to sleep more comfortably and not fall under the bed as soon as they turned over, they could only lean in the middle.

In this way, the distance between the family is inevitably very close.

Although the space in the middle is slightly small, it is nothing to Shen Yiyi. It is tightly wrapped in familiar pheromones, and being close to the two fathers and passing each other's warmth can make him feel more. sense of security.

Wen Ling and Shen Lin couldn't sleep.

Shen Lin's low mood revealed before was not groundless. He always believed that he owed Wen Ling something.

Since having this child, he has spent too little time with Wen Ling wholeheartedly.

Even though Wen Ling never blamed him, he still felt that he was owed something.

In the dim light of the luminous wall lamp, neither Wen Ling nor Shen Lin closed their eyes to rest. They looked at each other, so close that they could even feel each other's shallow breathing.

When Shen Yiyi was awake, their attention was always drawn.

This kind of eye contact never lasts long.

After finally getting such an opportunity, Wen Ling couldn't hold on for long. Shen Lin's eyes seemed as if the whirlpool in the deep sea might drag him into it at any time, so he had to avoid looking and bury half of his face in the quilt.

"Don't block it." Shen Lin looked at him intently, "Let me see you. I usually either work or take turns taking care of you, so I don't have much chance to see you."

After he finished speaking, Wen Ling's heart beat faster.

But he still slowly pulled down the quilt, raised his eyes and looked back, and said honestly in a low voice: "I'm a little embarrassed..."

Shen Lin chuckled softly: "Why are you embarrassed to look at it? I am your legal partner. I even have a baby. I am not a young couple who just fell in love."

Wen Ling pouted: "We have never been in love..."

Shen Lin heard the little complaint that was inadvertently tainted in Wen Ling's tone, and belatedly realized that there was indeed something wrong with what he just said, and said to him with sincere eyes: "It's my fault."