Chapter 39

"Little Parents" is in the final stages of preparation and is looking for suitable guests.

Many people in the entertainment industry have heard the news. Everyone knows that this program group has a good audience popularity and the theme of the variety show is novel. As long as it is broadcast, it will definitely become a hit, so the competition environment for self-recommendations is also very fierce.

As long as there are children, even A-listers are working hard to negotiate with the program team to get guest spots.

Today's human base provides nutrient solution on demand every month, and there is no need to buy it at all, so there are no real poor people, and the average salary is not low.

As long as you work hard, you can save some spare money on hand.

In such an environment, the entertainment industry is naturally booming, with popular traffic grabbing a lot of traffic, becoming the main channel to contribute leisure and entertainment value and thereby stimulate market consumption.

When Xuan Yi and Xia Mian got married, they were still the lead singers in an amateur band they formed in college.

Naturally, no one pays attention to such a band in today's entertainment industry. The only bit of popularity it has is contributed by Xuan Yi's die-hard fans.

As the members of the band chose to give up one after another, the band eventually disbanded.

Xuan Yi is a relatively unique person among the top Alphas. He is unwilling to accept any funding or arrangements from the base's top management and is only interested in music.

After the band disbanded, Xuan Yi, who was a hot and popular member of S+Alpha, became a hot commodity in the eyes of major agencies.

Xuanyi, on the other hand, did not sign a contract with any company. He invested in his own music player with original songs and single-handedly broke out into the entertainment circle of the capital market and became a front-line player.

Then he immediately announced his married status, regardless of whether it would affect his career development.

It is precisely because Xuan Yi, who is extremely cold and arrogant in appearance and personality, never hides his love and consideration for Xia Mian in public, that makes netizens think that this is a fairy love like a flowering iron tree, and the doting wife gradually takes root in the hearts of the people.

Xuan Yi doesn't like to be noisy and has never been interested in variety shows and has never participated in them.

Xia Mian believed that it was necessary for Xuan Zifan's children to experience the hardships of being a parent. After hearing about this program, she immediately asked her husband to accept the program team's warm invitation.

After the topic #XuanyiCheating# spread, the program team of "Little Parents" was obviously a little panicked.

After all, "Little Parents" has only confirmed two groups of guests so far, one of which is the husband and wife Xuan Yi.

If Xuan Yi has such a problem at this juncture, it will undoubtedly cause a big blow to the development of the entire show.

From the very beginning when this theme was set, Xuan Yi and Xia Mian were already regarded by the program team as heavyweight guests who must be won no matter how difficult it is. They will definitely be in the C position at the center of the topic.

If nothing else, Xuan Yi has an extremely large number of CP fans.

Netizens have been curious about Xuan Yi and Xia Mian's daily life for more than a day or two.