Chapter 38 [Forum Body Haunted]

[Oh my God, when I was taking pictures of my girlfriend, I took a picture of the long-lost top...]

(See only the original poster) (Collect this post) (Return)

1st Floor [Owner]:

I suddenly discovered it when I was sorting out photos and photos at home! This is obviously him, it can't just look like him! I searched online for photos of him from the same angle to compare his facial contours, and they were exactly the same!

Come and see if it's him!

The following content is highlighted! The following content is highlighted! The following content is highlighted!

Don't mention names when discussing, you will be sniped! I understand everything! Let's talk quietly!

【Image】

【Image】

【Image】

【Image】

2nd Floor:

I lost it! I thought it was just a clickbait! ?

Is the picture from P? Do you understand?

19th floor:

The old fan was shocked. If it's not P, it's me... I'm 100% sure...

32nd floor:

Not like P's, not sure, let's take another look.

48th floor:

The original poster's girlfriend is so beautiful. Is she dating? Can you send me your contact information?

Floor 62:

【Image】

【Image】

【Image】

According to my many years of experience in the industry, there is no trace of secondary editing, and it is not P's.

79th floor:

To be honest, I have never seen anyone else with this kind of look except this one. I have seen someone who had plastic surgery, and it was far worse than him.

Floor 128:

Help, what kind of camera do you have, the pictures are so clear... The leaning position like this is really lustful, I blushed after watching it for a while QAQ;

Floor 179:

This car is not cheap. I searched the price on the official website and found that the minimum price starts at RMB 50 million.

It's true that she gave birth to a child outside of marriage, fans, don't be fooled.

Floor 230:

I finally had this melon! The melon eater will never lose!

Floor 291:

I really can't tell that he is this kind of person...

I personally have never been star-chasing, but I have always had a high impression of him, because I have never seen him being as sensational as other celebrities. He is always quiet and quiet, and his professional skills as a singer are also good.

As expected, no one in the entertainment industry can be trusted.

Alas, it's quite disappointing. What a pity.

Floor 387:

Wait, just because of such a photo, you are making a subjective assumption that a child was born outside of marriage?