Chapter 10 Endangered

Endangered Species Research Institute.

Compared with other key supporting institutions of the base, the Institute of Endangered Biology is much simpler in terms of location and architectural style. As a research department, it looks shabby compared to the 118-story high-tech building of the Science Research Institute, which is at the height of its power. It's an unfinished building.

The so-called key support sounds nice, but in the final analysis, this place is a money-losing thing.

It has no profitability and few people pay attention to it, but because of its necessity, the government has to back it up and spend money to support it.

As always, Shen Lin didn't bring anyone with him. He only led Xiong Qi over. After walking into the door and taking off his protective mask, the student in charge of reception in the center of the hall noticed who the person was and quickly stood up to greet him.

"Mr. Shen, why are you here? What's the matter?"

Shen Lin casually handed the mask to Xiong Qi for safekeeping, looked around at the simple layout in the hall, and asked, "I'm here to see Dean Kyle."

"Uh..." The student was a little confused and apologetic, "That's really unfortunate. The dean went on a business trip to the northern base just a few days ago."

Shen Lin's expression did not change, and then asked: "Then when will he come back."

The student shook his head: "Not sure. This business trip was because two birds were found in the northern base. They were suspected to be endangered species of crows. The dean was worried that they would cause harm if they blindly captured them, so he went to provide guidance in person. I can't say exactly when he would be able to return. Do you have it? If there is an emergency, you can contact him through the terminal."

Although the security level of the terminal is very high, all communication information is monitored online.

Shen Lin didn't want the higher-ups to catch any rumors about this matter, so he made the trip himself. Unfortunately, it was just a pity that he just missed it.

He sighed and nodded politely to the students.

"Excuse me, thank you."

After saying that, Shen Lin was about to turn around and go home when the student next to him said, "When the dean left, he handed over all matters in the courtyard to Senior Lian. If Mr. Shen needs it, you can ask him for the same."

Shen Lin stopped raising his feet: "Who?"

"Lian Yue." The student blushed and pushed up his glasses, with obvious admiration on his face, "He is the most outstanding graduate student here. Even the dean said that the senior is the best student he has taught in decades. "

Lian Yue, Shen Lin has heard of this name.

After experiencing acid rain, when almost all humans were seeking self-protection, they never forgot to protect the two hamsters they raised, retaining an important link in the food chain, allowing the scientific research institute to extract DNA from them for cell regeneration and cloning. Rats were responsible for many of the experiments and inventions that were later crucial to humans.

He is also the author of the "Illustrated Guide to Extinct Creatures" and one of the authors of the "Illustrated Guide to Endangered Creatures".

He was rated as an A-level graduate student at the age of twenty, and every paper was posted on the home page of the Literature Network. He was regarded by the base's senior officials as a high-level intellectual who had made outstanding contributions to mankind. It was remarkable.