Chapter 29

There was a real-time video in the water recording the entire delivery process. It was indeed as smooth as Ji Yao said, but the amount of bleeding was large.

Even though everyone said that Wen Ling was fine after a comprehensive examination, and the observation one week after delivery was normal. But Shen Lin kept thinking about the red sea water around him at the moment when the dolphin baby was born. He always felt a faint pain in his heart and it was difficult to let go.

So he spent most of the time soaking in the water and playing with Wen Ling and the baby.

As for the company's work, put it on hold if possible. If it's really urgent and must be dealt with, take the time to deal with it.

However, Xiong Qi became the busiest person in Lingfeng Technology.

Almost all matters that do not need to be handled by the CEO are handled by him, and he is busy all day long. Rumors are spreading in the company, claiming that Mr. Shen is stepping back behind the scenes and intends to clean up the company. Mr. Xiong will soon be promoted to vice president, and the situation will undergo major changes.

Upon hearing this, Shen Lin felt that it was indeed a good idea to serve as vice president for Xiong Qi. He would have greater authority and do more work.

The next day, Xiong Qi was promoted to the position of vice president of Lingfeng Technology because he stepped into the company with his left foot first.

Xiong Qi was very speechless about this.

Compared to working as a worker in a company, he still feels that taking care of baby dolphins is more healing and relaxing.

But a promotion comes with a salary increase, so who would have trouble living with wasted money?

So Xiong Qi also thought about it. From 9 to 5 every day, enjoying the treatment of one person below ten thousand people at Lingfeng Technology was not bad.

Dolphins are almost one meter when they are born, and they grow very quickly before they are 1 year old.

In addition, the food is very good, and the baby dolphins look better almost every day.

After discovering that there were more and more fish in Shen's swimming pool day by day, and that the fish density at Lingfeng Technology had declined slightly, Ji Yao finally realized that something was wrong and gritted his teeth behind his back.

As expected, S+Alpha will not do loss-making business.

Unknowingly, eight months have passed since Wen Ling turned into a dolphin. Shen Lin accompanied him day after day, and his water skills were getting better and better. After a long period of research, he even understood some of the frequencies Wen Ling emits. the meaning you want to express.

Although it was not very complicated, just simple messages such as "I'm hungry" and "I want to sleep", it already surprised him.

The baby dolphins learned to bark not long after they were born. The sounds they made were sweet and childish, and they made endless noises with their little mouths all day long.

The sound of dolphins is extremely penetrating. Fortunately, the Shen family's territory covers dozens of kilometers around here, so the sound cannot be transmitted outside.

Otherwise, there is no way to hide the fact that there are dolphins in the house, and others will know about it in a matter of minutes.

Xia Mian completed her mission honorably after the dolphin baby was one month old, and took Xuan Zifan home to be with her husband. Lian Yue still lived with the Shen family in order to study dolphins, and would go back to the Institute of Endangered Biology for a few days from time to time to deal with matters at the institute.