Chapter 14 Guidance

"ah--"

After opening his mouth to let the doctor check his throat, Wen Ling picked up a mint candy from the bedside, peeled it and stuffed it into his mouth. He sat on the sofa and stretched out his arms to measure his blood pressure.

Not long after breakfast in the morning, Wen Ling heard a knock on the door from the bedroom.

It was Xiong Qi who came with the doctor.

The doctor looked very young, a good-looking Omega, as if he had just graduated from college. He was completely different from the style of the old man with a white beard that Wen Ling had imagined.

Everyone's medical records in the human base are open to the public online. As long as you have a medical qualification certificate and log in to the official website, you can check it by providing your medical record serial number and entering your password.

Previously, Xiong Qi did not allow him to be sent to the hospital because he was afraid that there would be problems during the examination. This was Xiong Qi's attempt to assist him.

All the characteristics of animals that evolved into humans are exactly the same as humans, and no matter how advanced the equipment is, they cannot be detected.

Wen Ling will be arranged by the company to go to the hospital for a comprehensive physical examination every six months, and all the results can be checked.

Since everyone's situation is different, each doctor's level is also different. Therefore, the diagnostic results may not be exactly the same, and different treatment plans may be given due to differences in knowledge or experience.

While waiting for the doctor to analyze the results, Wen Ling was bored and kept staring at the door. After a few minutes, he couldn't help but ask.

"Brother Xiong, where is Mr. Shen? Have you gone to work?"

"No." Xiong Qi shook his head, "Mr. Shen is holding a video conference in the study."

Wen Ling sighed in despair: "When can we get married..."

Before he finished speaking, the sound of footsteps coming from far to near could be heard in his ears.

Because the door happened to be open, Shen Lin came in without knocking.

When Shen Lin saw that Wen Ling's examination was already in progress, Shen Lin didn't say anything. He went straight to the sofa opposite Wen Ling and sat down. He raised his hand and loosened his tie a little. His movements were as elegant as a noble's and exuded maturity. The unique charm of men.

The doctor who was looking at the case sheet glanced over casually, then rolled his eyes and looked away.

After not seeing each other for many days, this person's pretentiousness has become more serious.

According to Shen Lin's conditions, he is actually handsome enough even if he is not so deliberate. Such a "standard look for a domineering president" posture is concave, and his aura is fuller, making Wen Lingmi's ears, which come with filters, feel hot and red. face to say hello.

"Good morning, sir—"

"Yes." Shen Lin nodded elegantly and said with a magnetic voice, "I asked them to arrange cod fish sandwiches and hot orange juice for breakfast. Is that okay?"

Wen Ling nodded vigorously: "I haven't had such a great breakfast in a long time! Thank you, sir!"

"You're welcome." Shen Lin leaned back on the sofa with satisfaction, crossing his legs and moving with a carefully designed grace. "This is the hospitality that guests of the Shen family should have. You don't have to be polite."