Chapter 24

A group of people sat around the long table in the hall and looked at each other in silence. Only Lian Yue was leisurely playing ancient mobile games and didn't take this weird atmosphere to heart at all.

In order to facilitate the care of Wen Ling and the future baby, Shen Lin specially called for Lian Yue.

Lian Yue signed a confidentiality agreement and moved into the Shen family's guest room a few days ago.

However, because the Shen family was too big and Wen Ling stayed on the third floor and did not go anywhere else, the two of them never met each other.

Ji Yao is a guest invited by Shen Lin.

Shen Lin didn't know what was going on between Ji Yao and Lian Yue.

Although Wen Ling had heard the name Lian Yue from Ji Yao, he had not yet identified the name with the person, so he did not understand what happened just now.

But the loud slap that fell on Ji Yao's face just now really shocked him.

What kind of person is Ji Yao!

Back then, he was an out-and-out overlord of the ocean. His movements were fast and ferocious, and he had no natural enemies. All aquatic tribes were frightened when they saw him.

After evolution, he is also the one-in-a-million S+Alpha, the best among humans, with overwhelming power.

The moment the slap fell, he had already thought about where to bury this beautiful young man.

In the end, Ji Yao didn't care at all!

He even put out his cigarette obediently!

Wen Ling, who was sitting next to Shen Lin, looked at Lian Yue who was immersed in mobile games, with awe and admiration in his heart.

Humans stand above the creatures at the top of the food chain!

ox! So cool!

Compared to Wen Ling's situation and Lian Yue's indifference, the faces of the other people were obviously not that good-looking.

Shen Lin and Ji Yao looked at each other, and their intertwined gazes emitted a strong smell of gunpowder. If they hadn't considered that the innocent Wen Ling would be affected, the two would have launched a pheromone attack.

The silence lasted until the servant brought the brewed tea.

Everyone else had black tea, but Wen Ling had two cans of pink-packaged peach juice placed in front of him.

As the head of the family, Shen Lin retracted his secretly competing gaze with Ji Yao, elegantly picked up the cup and took a sip, and then said calmly.

"Xiong Qi, give me a brief introduction."

"Okay Mr. Shen."

Xiong Qi, who was standing aside and waiting, nodded in cooperation, then took a small step forward and briefly introduced the identities of everyone present, starting with Ji Yao, who had the highest status.

"This is Ji Yao, the president of Traceability, and Ji Aotian, the general manager. This is Lian Yue, a researcher at the Endangered Biological Research Institute."

"This is Wen Ling, a singer, everyone should know her."

After learning that the young man in front of him was Lian Yue from the Institute of Biology, Wen Ling suddenly understood.

No wonder, when he went to find Ji Yao before, Ji Yao said that his husband had gone to see this person before, and he lost his temper for no reason.

If nothing else, the husband went to Lian Yue probably because of him.