Chapter 81 Love Game Deputy CP Lian Yue x Ji Yao's separate story line

The Earth's climate began to become erratic after acid rain.

Winter has not yet arrived, and people have not had time to change out of their light coats, but heavy snow begins to fall at the base. The falling snowflakes are not even that obvious in the thick haze. At a glance, you can only see light gray particles mixed with them falling slowly.

It was in such weather that the glass door was pushed open from the outside.

Traceability of aquatic products has always been a membership system. Only with a special card can you open the door and gain access.

If you do not have a membership card, you must submit information in advance to make a reservation before you can enter. Twenty minutes had passed after the appointed time, and when Ji Aotian was getting a little impatient in waiting, a man who was wrapped up tightly from top to bottom walked straight into the hall with the damp and cold air outside. He handed his ID card to Ji Aotian.

Ji Aotian was very unhappy after the long wait. If it weren't for the fact that guests who had made reservations could not let go of their pigeons according to regulations, he would have gone back long ago.

He was in such a bad mood at the moment that he impatiently took the ID card and swiped it, then looked up at the man in front of him.

"Please take off your scarf. We need to identify whether it's me."

Perhaps because it was really cold outside, or perhaps because he didn't want to reveal his face, this person did not take off his scarf as per the rules, but instead raised his hand and stretched out an index finger to ask tentatively.

"Is fingerprint okay?"

Perhaps it was because the other person's eyes exposed outside the scarf and heavy down jacket were very beautiful. Ji Aotian felt a little better and gestured to the fingerprint recognition area next to him: "Okay, press here."

The man lowered his head and pressed his fingerprint, and soon the machine screen lit up with a green light, reminding him that the identity verification was passed.

After the machine was released, Ji Aotian led the guests into the elevator door and asked in a routine manner as the elevator descended.

"Hello, welcome to Traceable Aquatic Products. What do you want to buy?"

The man hesitated for a few seconds and then answered, "Can you take a look first?"

As soon as he finished speaking, the elevator door opened.

Ji Aotian nodded politely and raised his hand to let the other person go first: "Of course, please."

The endless underwater corridor instantly attracted all the attention of this guest. He walked out of the elevator and observed the fish swimming on the other side of the glass. His eyes were not willing to blink, and his gaze was almost obsessed.

Since such a scene can only be seen in the entire human base by going to the source in person, Ji Aotian is not surprised.

Tuyuan gave each customer one hour to shop, and Ji Aotian was not in a hurry. He said "I have something to tell you" and then followed the customer not far away.

Until 10 minutes, 30 minutes, and 50 minutes passed, the guest was still lying next to the glass, staring intently, and at some point he took out a notebook and kept writing and drawing. Ji Aotian finally couldn't help it anymore and stepped forward. Said: "Sir, your shopping time has come, are you optimistic?"

The man paused on his pen tip, raised his head and asked, "Can I...can I continue for another hour?"

At this point, Ji Aotian's patience finally reached its peak.