Part 18

"Well then, why don't we play just as dirty." looking over to spot my sister wearing a baseball uniform and cap smirking towards the principal.

(f/n) pov

ehh?!?!?!

"Don't be so surprised. You guys all know that I 'love' playing by the rules." I smirked. "The basketball game ended so I came here early to how well you guys are doing."

"according to my calculations, the girl's basketball should have ended 30 minutes ago," Koro-sensei stated.

"it did but you were doing fine so I didn't bother to join. That is until the second inning... but I just love seeing you all fail so miserably."

The whole class all sweat dropped after hearing that statement.

Principal Asano spoke up "According to the rule book you are not allowed to play."

I smirked again, "is it because I'm a girl, that just rude"

"nice try but according to the rulebook for an exhibition game its a boys baseball team while the girls have basketball." He spoke holding the rule book.

"tsk tsk. I knew you were going to say something like that. Good thing I came prepared." Holding the exact copy of the book in the principal's hand. I continued to speak as I flipped through the book. "if memory serves me, and it does. You broke the rule of having an unfair play of infielders." I ripped that page out of the book, ignoring all the shocked classmates. "Since that rule is broken its ripped out from the book" I looked towards Asano. "am I wrong."

"what are you getting at," he questioned.

"Oh, still not catching on are we, well then let me ask you this, what's on the back of this page."

The principal eyes widened.

I revealed the back portion of the page. "The 'boys' baseball rule no longer applies."

Karma Pov

My sister sure is scary when it comes to talking her opponents into submission. She will never lose in a game of wordplay.

Timeskip~~

The game ended pretty quickly with us as the victor of course. Despite what (f/n) said, she didn't do anything but sit on the bench and play video games. I bet she provoked him to release her bottled up anger she has from him.

Timeskip~~

"Congratulations on the win" (f/n) said to the class while her eyes are still glued to her gaming console.

"says the one who didn't do anything in the end" I teased.

She looked up at her game and glared at me. " I didn't need to, you guys did fine without me, and I led the girl's basketball to victory so you guys shouldn't be complaining."

She huffed and stormed up the mountain towards class.

A/n: the time skip is brought to you by me
Director: you are so lazy
A/n: so? No ones complaining
Director: *cough*