Part 73

Just kiss already, was all (f/n) could think about as she witnesses the brawl between Nagisa and her brother.

Oh sorry readers, my mom was pretty peeved about my so-called cowardly decisions. Whatever that means... for her information it is a strategic retreat. Anyway, she put my system into fujoushi mode. Now all I can think about is yaoi and all that lovely LGBTQ plus (ultra) stuff.
Ooh, look at those fine thighs. I mean ahem* cough. Focus (f/n).

"that's enough red team has surrendered, game over. Blue team is the winner." Karasuma announced.

"okay cool, you deserve that win Nagisa," Nakamura said through the cheers of her classmates.

Nagisa falls to the side, bewildered as he mumbles, "I actually won?" 

"before you start doing your little victory dance, let's get one thing perfectly clear. You left your back wide-open to attack, I just couldn't bring myself to stab you." He explains, "talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place, no one would've been satisfied with me winning that way."

"sore loser" (f/n) muttered under her breath. "inferiority complex"

Karma just rolled his eyes at her retort. "says the one sitting comfortably away from the battlefield."

Falling back down, he let out a sigh, "You killed me. Right you wanted to save Korosensei? talk, I'm listening."

"Really? No joke?" Nagisa asked.

"Quit staring at me like that, you're making (f/n) drool." He looks over at her as she is madly taking pictures.

"oh these are going to be so nice after going through photoshop..." she stops after realizing all eyes were on her, "ahem... I mean as memories of someone beating Karma in martial arts."

"Just shut up, I'm really not feeling it after that fight."

Before (f/n) can say something that can be misinterpreted, Nagisa beat her to it. "So what? we talk to each other like a human being, feels kinda weird after all this time."

"fine, I'll start us off." He extended his hand. "old friend."

Nagisa reached out and accepted, "Thanks Karma, old friend."

"Oh my god, just elope already." (f/n) exclaims.

***************

"I'm sure you all have your own thoughts on the matter," Karasuma said. "I, for one, have no objections to the courses this class has chosen. That said, I can only allow you to try to save him on one condition..."

He paused. "you have until the end of the month to figure out a way. You might be taking a break from assassination, but others involved aren't. Their efforts are in full swing. If it turns out he needs to be killed, I believe you are the ones who should do it."

"make me a promise, however, January turns out, February onwards you'll focus on the original objective. Whether you save or kill, give it all you got."

"Yes sir"

'That was an unnecessary long speech'

"way to ruin the moment mom"

***************

The next day

"To put this in general terms. Is assassinating Korosensei really the only game plan the world's leaders can think of?" Takebayashi asks, looking at the class. "I doubt it. After all, the larger goal is to save Earth from certain doom. they can't afford to be one-sided. Odds are that they've explored options that don't involve killing him. Why don't we look into what those options might be?"