Part 20

(F/n) pov

"(F/n) you will not be participating in this bet of ours"

What?!?! Everyone screamed.

I only shrugged. Doesn't make too much different to me.

"Well, I suppose it makes sense since she will be the one to take the top spot of the grade anyway," Kayano stated.

"That's right instead of (f/n) scoring in the top subject she will aim for the top spot." Koro-sensei stated.

I nodded in agreement. "So whats my reward for accomplishing this goal."

"1 tentacle" he offered
"Make it 2" I negotiated
"1 tentacle," he said earning a glare from me.
Sigh, I nodded towards the class.
Understanding my intention they all whipped out a gun and started shooting

"What did I do wrong" he yelled.

"That's too few"
"Make it 2"
"Yeah aiming for the top spot isn't easy"
The class bombarded him with insults and bullets until Korosensei finally gave in.

"Alright, it's 2 tentacles!" he said sulking in the corner.

"Perfect, I get to knock A class down a few pegs and get rewarded doing it" I smiled."That killing two birds with one stone."
Everyone in the room sweatdropped as I release some bloodlust.

Timeskip~~

"One tentacle for each top score... and 2 for (f/n) for the top spot" Nagisa mumbles. I look over from my desk to see Nagisa, Kayano, Okuda, Karma and Sugino talking together. I walked over to join their conversation.

"Yeah! We can do this!" Okuda exclaims.

"When are you ever this fired up, Okuda-san?" Karma asks.

Okuda turns around, smiling, "Well since science is my one strong suit, I might finally be able to help everyone out!"

"We have our share of high-scoring students here. Acing one subject each isn't that far-fetched!" Kayano said.

"That's true but the system is completely ruthless," they all nodded in agreement, Nagisa continued with a sigh "if only you need to excel in one subject but the system calls for multiple subjects".

"But who wants to sit in that kind of atmosphere so dry and lifeless... " I was interrupted by Sugino's ringing phone.

Nagisa pov

Sugino picks up his phone.
"Hello? Hey, what's up? Haven't seen you since the tournament."
he puts the phone down, opening the speaker to let the whole class hear as well
I listen carefully from where I was, not bothered to get any closer.

"A-Class is currently in one of the big conference room having an independent study session, and are led by the school geniuses known as the Big 5," Shindo's voice said, then his voicing changed to what now sounds like an announcer's voice.

"Coming in at second place coming in at second place on midterms, The socially aware mass-media hopeful who crushes the competition: Media Club president Araki Teppei!"

"In third place: dominator of competitions in the humanities, the perspicacious poet and student council secretary Sakakibara Ren!"

"In fifth place: a sorcerer in science burning with a grudge against the twin Akabanes, Biology Club president Koyama Natsuhiko!"

"And in sixth place: the man whose sharp tongue and LA-honed language skills leader Seo Tomoya!"

"Woah Woah Woah, is that you making those weird introductions," Sugino asked.

"Um yeah I always wanted to be an announcing, just practicing"

"And of course coming in first place, the grand overachiever himself with one of the highest scores on the nationals mock exams and perfect grades in each subject, Student Council president Gakushu Asano"

"The principal's only son" the class murmured.

"Asano has perfect grades in every subject not to mention the other four have their own standings you cant be messing around. They mean business."

"thanks for the tip Shindo, they don't have to worry, for now, we're not going anywhere"

"whatever, just remember this is your fight so leave me out of it." he hanged up.

"How are we going to take on those guys..." Kayano whined.

"well, we should first hit the books before anything" Isogai suggest

"but where, (f/n) do you have any ideas," Nagisa said looking towards her desk.But she isn't there instead she left a note. Where did she go she was literally here a second ago.

Note: Sorry something came up
here's something that might help you

Attached to the note was a week reservation for the main campus library.

"wow it seems (f/n) is way ahead of us, having reserved the library for us," Isogai said "well, who wants to go"

In the end, Isogai, Rio, Okuda, Kanzaki, Nagisa, and Kayano went to the library.

But the question still stands where did (f/n) go.