Part 52

Beware its unedited
So hahaha terrible grammar and spelling

***********

(F/n) is back to normal after her episodes. Now she spends her days mostly alone in the library, holed up behind mountains of books somewhere in the corner.

Shutting her book she looked out the window. "Woah" she shields her eyes "Is that the sun..."

"...really (f/n)." A voice asked teasingly.

"Stalking me again, Gakushu?" She retorted mimicking his tone.

"No, I need that book" he pointed at the one she just finished. He took the book then walked away leaving her alone with the dust bunnies.

"He could've just asked, not that I would actually give it to him though." After standing up and stretching a little she decides to check her phone for any updates from her friends.

"Oh whats this."

From Octopus:
Staying in school is no way to end a youthful summer. Let's go to a festival and make some memory before school tomorrow.

"Sure why not." She voiced out.

"That great don't be late its tonight at 7 at the station" koro sensei appeared out of nowhere.

"Gyah!! What the hell! Never do that again I might get a heart attack."She yelled. "Oh wait I don't have a heart."

*********

"(F/n) you're looking nice who's it for" Rio teased wiggling her eyebrows.

"Don't make me hit you." She threatened with a smile. "And no I lost a game of shogi with my mom and this is my punishment."

"excuses excuses

"excuses excuses." Rio shook her pointer at me.

"Keep talking, and I'll surgically remove that tongue of yours." (F/n) spoke through her teeth.

"Yes, ma'am."

*********

"What's wrong you seem down," Nagisa asked both Chiba and Rinka.

"Wait don't tell us" (f/n) dramatically raised her hands signaling them to keep silent. "Judging by the number of items in your hands I'd say that you've been banned from the shooting gallery."

They both sighed nodding. "It was just so easy we sort of got carried away."

"Hahaha, my clearly superior mind has solved the mystery. It was just as I calculated." She exclaimed while pushing her nonexistent glasses.

They sweat dropped as it was no mystery since there is literally a banned sign right next to them with (f/n)'s face on it as well. Not to mention the fact that she has more prizes than all of them combined.

"What happened to her," Karma asked after scamming a game. "Did her brain finally fried."

"No someone spilled sake on her" Kayano said. "I think the smell is finally getting to her."

"Well, she should be fine" Karma shrugged.

Keyword: should

*********

By the end of the summer, vacation class-e is in for two surprising news.

First: (f/n) is suspended for 'almost' setting the entire festival on fire.

The incident of her setting fire was just a ruse, investigators found her intoxicated by alcohol with lots of drugs mixed in as well. As well as many eyewitnesses stating that she saved a group of unsuspecting females by drinking that drugged mixed alcohol for them. Korosensei personally filed a report on the possible drugs mixed in as well as the possible suspect. He may or may not have blackmailed them for keeping this a secret. However, her actions are rather reckless and she ended up with suspension.

"Uh if I keep getting suspensions like this it won't look good for my future." She whined.

"Why does it matter to you now. First of all, you never go to class so suspensions mean nothing to you. And two you have so many that I'll be surprised if any school accepts you." Karma reasoned.

"Oh please any school that rejects me, are blind." She retorted.

"They'll really be blind to accept you."

**********
On the first day of their final year. They all received their second shocking news.