Part 50

(F/n) pov

I was discharged from the hospital, but nothing really happened after that. However, I do have a feeling I was being watched.

"(F/n), you're gonna be late." Ritsu nagged. "Wake up before I play the worlds most cringe-worthy songs!!"

I covered my face to shut out the morning sun, ignoring the world. All was peaceful until that song starts playing.

I jolted awake, "I'm alive I'm alive, please shut that off, my lifespan is shortening by the second."

[hmm... I wonder what song that is]

I got dressed and ran downstairs.

Looks like Karma isn't home, as there is a note and wrapped food on the table.

'Guess you're still alive. Here's some food, you look so skinny I thought for sure you're dead.'

Wow first calling me fat now 'bones wrapped with skin'.

I gladly took the food and ate on the go.

I walked into class, it was empty with only a few students. Seating myself in the back next to a window, I took out a textbook to past the time.

*********
Asano Gakushu pov

The first thing that caught my attention was (f/n)... in class... EARLY.
Anytime now pigs should be flying overhead.

Through the summer I couldn't get our last conversation out of my head. Maybe it was because I saw her cry... maybe?

"Hey, could you hurry up you're blocking the door."

Rolling my eye I moved to my seat.

"Oh look its End Class." I expect her to yell something back. But she just ignores him.

Somethings wrong. Or maybe I'm just paranoid.

"Haha, you're reading a textbook. You probably don't even know half the things you're reading." They grabbed her books.
"Go back to elementary to learn the alphabet."

She's not fazed at all. She just stared at them with dull eyes.

"Hey give that back to her" Is this her friends?

Her friend grabbed the books from his hands and gave them back to (f/n) but not before hitting them with it.

"Here your brother asked me to deliver this to you." She took out a bag filled with yakisobas then left.

Without a care in the world, (f/n) started eating one after another.

The teacher came in and started the lesson.

Shes still eating.

...

Shes now... sleeping? what is wrong with her.

*********
Day 2

Finally, break time.

(F/n) is sleeping again today. Makes her a target for bullying.