Part 76

"(f/n)!!! It's an emergency." The sudden appearance of a yellow blob with 10 limbs sticking out came crashing into the room, sporting a smile so striking, it put Mona Lisa to shame. In the face of such a creature, not even someone as formidable as (f/n) can withstand it, nearly separated her soul from the body.

When the soul was finally stuffed back by Korosensei, she glares at him. "There's an emergency alright. I just saw the afterlife."

"Oh, how was it?"

"I saw someone that claims to be my grandmother and she said welcome to hell, anyway what was your emergency?"

"uh," He coughed then lifted his camera. "we need pictures for the yearbook."

"o-" Before she could finish her words she was lifted and carried to the mountain Class E resides in. Plopped down on to her seat with a "-kay" uttered out of her mouth.

"now that everyone is here, we can now properly commemorate E-class with a special yearbook," Korosensei said changing into a suit and glasses.

"you're putting together a yearbook just for us?"

"Oh that makes sense, we didn't have any pictures of you for the regular one," Kurahashi said. "Mr. Karasuma stood in as the E-class teacher."

"not that we didn't appreciate that, but it does suck that you weren't in a single shot."

"um" Chiba points out. "he managed to photo-bombed a few under the radar."

"Make the school looks like it's haunted."

"No need to worry about that, since I'm part of the yearbook comity" (f/n) smiled with mischief dancing through her eyes. "Besides even if I didn't do anything I was the one who spread that rumor about the school being haunted anyway. Wanna hear it?"

"No thank you" they shook their heads knowing that whatever story they are about to hear will be more traumatizing than the script she wrote for the play to perform at the Drama Festival. The story about a murderer, putting his victim's corpses in the fridge of their families.

"and why should we rely on those for memories when we have these." Hurridly pulled out mountains and mountain of pictures and placed them on his desk. "an entire year worth of unforgettable moments. 30,000 strong and with the help of (F/n) we can add another 1,000 to the pile."

"hey, I never approved of this"

"now then let us sort through and find the best one together," Korosensei announced despite (f/n)'s protest.

When did you take all these?

"well, the shots they use for the regular yearbooks are quite regulated," Sugino said.

"we'll have more freedom if we did one on our own," Sumire added.

"That's the spirit." Korosensei started off by presenting the first picture. "here we have the cold beauty Hayami at the local pet shop and here is a wonderfully kinetic nighttime shot of Mimura on air guitar"

He was there for that!

"And I'm just getting warmed up," Their teacher proceeds to pull out more pictures to embarrass the rest of the class. "Princess Kataoka, trying on her royal vestments. Sensitive Muramatsu, reacting to an icky cockroach. Okajima running around in a nude around campus, at night no less."

"Woah hang on a second, I feel like this means there are pretty questionable photos of me floating around out there." Okajima protests standing up.

More questionable than that?

"Now now, I saved the best for last." Korosensei unraveled a poster hanging over the chalkboard behind him.

Upon seeing the photo, (f/n) rests her chin in her hand watching in pure amusement. "Where in the world did you get this photo. You even blew it up 100 times its original size."

It was none other than (f/n) herself...

throwing porn magazines everywhere... in the school's courtyard.

"best day of that week." She smirks. "You should've seen Gakushu's face, it was priceless. I even took a picture, for my own personal amusement."

"and there's more where that came from..." Korosensei laughed gesturing to the 30,000+ photos.

Everyone went quiet for a moment before all chaos broke loose. "Quick finds your photos and destroy them. Leave no trace." All except for the Akabane siblings ran to exterminate their dark past.

"Who would've thought yearbook editing could get you all riled up." Changing the subject. "Okie-Dokie lets choose our picks for the school's event category. What do you think of these? Bring you back?"

Not bad this was definitely a year worth remembering.

"I should've taken more, this isn't nearly enough." "I wanted our yearbook to be at least 10 thousand pages"

"How bout we burn them just to be safe."

"Even the dictionary isn't that big."

"Alright, that's it outside boys and girls." "what we need is a random assort of cosplay shots."

Is it just me or things gotten chill," Kayano mused. "I mean Korosensei helped us study for the entrance exams, but aside from that everything has been a free-for-all."

"more like at the mercy of his whims."

"No, you're being spoiled." Mr. Karasuma said. "He's just proud of how far you've all come, think it's time to let all you kids unwind. Everything up to now has been so intense, where's the harm in having fun".

"even so, this is going too far." (f/n) said watching her classmates (suffer) pose for pictures. "I'm getting the we-need-to-get-out-of-here vibe"

"Phew, all righty then, that outa be enough for the campus photos." Korosensei whipped his non-existent sweat from his brows.

"Hang on a minute!" Terasaka shouts after realizing they were all stuffed into a giant bag.

"alas, campus photos alone are not remotely sufficient. What's needed now are momentos of a world tour."

"You're insane!"

"seems like a lot of work." SAid another extremely anxious.

Korosensei let out a scary laugh, "nonsense, I promise this will be fun. A little time a little effort, a little ingenuity." Using his ever extendable limbs he latched to a bunch of poles making himself a catapult. "Gum-Gum Slingshot."

"I was right! Why didn't I trust my instincts!" (f/n) cries out as everyone screamed.

***********