Part 41

"Come on guys quit fooling around, we still got a lot of ground to cover." I told them. "Move or someone will spot you."

********

Walking in silence up to the 6th floor.

"Attention, the terrace is just up these stairs." Ritsu said.

"The bar floor. Could be tricky." Rinka said calmly.

"Correct. There's a stairway that access to the VIP floor just inside the lounge area. Unfortunately the back entrance has a manual lock on it, so we'll have to take a detour around to unlock it and let the others in." Ritsu explained.

"The bar is the last place we belong." Isogai nodded.

"You guys can stay here. Leave the tricky part to those best qualify. We'll sneak into the lounge and unlock the back entrance." Kataoka said, pointing at the girls.

"You guys might be out of your league here but us girls will do just fine." The rest of the girls agreed with a nod.

"No way it's too dangerous." Karasuma-sensei argues, and Karma said, suddenly has an idea and hit his palm. "Oh! In that case..."
"I nominate Nagisa as sacrifice" (f/n) immediately took the hint.

He looks at Nagisa, and the rest all turn to look at the blue-haired male as well.

Nagisa looked around still confused, "huh?"

*******

"C'mon, be a man! Now get in front and protect us, not use us as a shield Nagisa!" Fuwa smiles.

"I can't! Don't make me do this" he protested
"Come on stop whining, we all took a vote" (f/n) said.
"When did that happen" he refutes.

"Give it up." Rinka said.

"Go on!" Fuwa said, while shoving Nagisa into the open wearing an outfit with frills and ribbons in his hair.

"Why do I have to wear this?" Nagisa blushes.

"You look like a girl about to go on a date, in a shojo manga." (F/n) muttered.

"Quiet do you want to arouse suspicion" Kataoka explains. "Relax it's all part of the plan"

"Where did this outfit come from anyway."Nagisa asked.

"Oh yeah, I saw some rich girl somewhere here and I forced the outfit she had off her." (F/n) joked.

"Found it near the side of the pool. Call it an anonymous donation." Rinka said.

*********
Bonus:
(F/n): that has got to be the best line I ever had.