Part 27

(F/n) pov

"Now that everyone knows their grades its time to announce (f/n) grades."

After hearing those words I perked my ears up and listened diligently.

Suddenly those papers appeared on my desk. My mouth curled into a smile.

"Congratulations, (f/n) you made the top of the grade. At rank zero."

Akabane (f/n) : Total Score: 495,
Rank 0 in Year 3

English: 100
Japanese: 95
Social studies: 100
Science: 100
Math: 100

"Of course your Japanese need a little work" koro sensei states.

Timeskip (Karma has his little tantrum)

All right, class, for taking the top spots in four out of five subjects. Shall we get started with the assassination? The top four can choose any tentacles they like." Koro-sensei said, and green stripes appear on his face.

"Whoa there, octopus! We got more than four in the top spot!" Terasaka said, going to the front of the classroom along with Hazama, Muramatsu, and Yoshida.
Koro-sensei said, "No, there are four, Terasaka, over Japanese, English, social studies, and—"

" Quit playin' dumb! Six subjects, that's Japanese, English, social studies, science, math, and home ec!" Terasaka interrupts and puts down four home ec papers onto the desk, each one of them with 100 marks.

"H-Home ec!?" Koro-sensei yells shockingly.

Terasaka Ryoma: 100 in HomeEc, 1st in Year 3
Yoshida Taisei: 100 in HomeEc, 1st in Year 3
Muramatsu Takuta: 100 in HomeEc, 1st in Year 3
Hazama Kirara: 100 in HomeEc, 1st in Year 3

"No one said what subjects to ace!" Terasaka grins, and Hazama chuckles.

"W-Wait a second! Home ec is just—" Koro-sensei shouts, but Karma interrupts him, with a sly smirk on his face. "Just what Koro-sensei? Why home ec is the toughest subject of them all. See, not even my sister can get the top score."

He took out a piece of paper with my home ec on it. Score: 85

"Hey give that back and wipe that smug look off your face. besides, I passed and that's all it counts." How should I know how to use an oven...

"That's 7 tentacle plus (f/n) grades its 9 tentacles in total."

"Eeeeek, 9?!?!?"

Isogai raises his hand. "Oh, and Koro-sensei, we've been talking...We'll use our prize from the A-Class wager with this assassination." He lifts up the pamphlet.

Bzzz bzzz
Huh, my phone...
Ah the demon principal

I looked at koro sensei
He nodded in approval
"What is it" I answered
"Congratulations Akabane (f/n), for having the highest grades. You are to be transferred to Class A, at the beginning of next semester."
Beep beep beep

I gritted my teeth.
Crack
I put my now bent-90-degrees-smartphone on top of my desk.

Author: is that brute strength normal.
Director: who knows
Editor: NO. its not normal!!

Author and director: who the hell are you