Part 37

Karma pov

'I'm sorry (f/n) but you mustn't act rash.' I had no choice but to knock her unconscious.

before she lost conscious it seems like she was saying something to me, however, I can only make out a few words.

"i... curse... my...katana ... eliminate...enemy" great she left me a riddle to solve.

Wait she said katana, she brought her katana!!! This isn't good if she knows about her katana then that means... does that mean her memory is back.
That wouldn't be good. Well, it is that time again so I should be careful.

Third pov

"That mountain hotel is a noted site for illegal negotiation" Karasuma noted.
"a remote island in the situation sea? Couldn't ask for a better location" Ms. Bitch added. "They have concentrations with some government higher-ups even the police are hands off."

[a/n): Congratulation Ms. Bitch to your first real lines of this fanfic]

Karma sighed, "so basically there's no way of knowing who the prick is before we meet him."
"are we really gonna take this phycho word for it? if he's bullsh*tting is about the antidote then we're all going to die" Yoshida exclaims.

[a/n): hey hello, yes I would like to place an order for around 20 coffins.
Class e: hey we're not dead yet
(A/n) shrugging: just planning ahead.]

"Calm down guys it's fine, we came here to be killers not victims remember. Look how far we come, we'll figure this out."

"yeah you're right I'll to stay positive"

[a/n): do I smell a new ship]

"no way we just do what the a**hole tells us to do. I mean come on. use the runts as a proxy." Terasaka shouted. He then starts hitting both Kayano and Nagisa's heads as if they couldn't get shorter.

"send these two runts in to close the deal and we might as well lay down and die right now." After he calms down he continued, "first off I'm pissed at anyone who would even do this kinda thing. I say we ignore what the jackass wants us to do and get everyone to the hospital forget this happened."

"Bad idea. If we are in fact dealing with a man-made virus a hospital would be a waste of time even the most state-of-the-art he always equipped to handle this, there's no way for them to treat everyone. we'd be dead before they figured out what we have." Takebayashi objected.

"seriously?"

"I vote we focus on easing the symptoms, for now, you better start heading to the rendezvous point." Takebayashi suggested.

"that's the only way huh?"

Our hands are tied if only koro sensei could move

"ahem, I believe our next move is pretty obvious," Korosensei said.
Ding! "Koro-sensei everything is ready sir" Ritsu saluted. "excellent those who can still move, we'll move out in half an hour. Oh and make sure you wear something you don't mind getting dirty."

Half an hour later
Everyone is gather on the side of cliff behind the hotel

We will be infiltrating the place, surprise our enemy and steal the remedy.