Part 40

Opponent #1: smog
abilities: poison making
likes: (seriously is this necessary)
Dislikes: (unfortunately)

Third pov

"A poisoner? And quite skilled as well." Koro-sensei mumbles.

"A paralysis gas for the indoor use made by yours truly. One whiff and you're a living statue. and leaves no traces behind. Now, it's safe to assume to say you have no intention of trading. Negotiations are off. Guess I'll have to tell my boss." He said as he turns around to leave only to have his path blocked. 'what the'

"When encountering an enemy..."

"...scout their exits, block their retreats"

"...and cut off all communications!"

"We learned from the best, isn't that right, Mr. Karasuma?"

"The minute you saw us, you should have laid low and report back to your boss," Karasuma said, forcing himself to stand up.

"still able to stand huh?" he put his mask back on. "when fighting numerous opponent take out its head and the rest with fall. Obser~"

His sentence was cut short as Mr. K struck his jaw. 'what monstrous strength and speed. No matter the poison will take over your system soon enough. Farewell noble adversary'

K.O. Victory to Class E.

'I know he had special training but yeesh that amount of poison can kill an elephant' (f/n) thought to herself.

(f/n) pov

it sucks not being able to to do anything. Just sitting here tampering with the security cameras is pretty boring if you ask me. Well, at least I get to see Mr. K wipe the floor with that guy.

And i get to see the most pathetic way of disposing a body, by placing a freaking table on him. Seriously... it's so obvious that he's under there. At least try to make him less visible.

well, they can handle this much so I'll go ahead and take a breather, and ditch the job for awhile, Ritsu can handle it for me.

After all, it's not every day I get to experiment with an unknown virus.

They'll be fine without me. I think...

********

It's been awhile I think I'll check on them.

"Hey sup guy so what did I miss"

"(f/n) where have you been you just missed Karma's badass moments" Kayano shouted.

"is that so did he trip and fall down the stairs, then landed on someone who just happens to be a pro assassin," I asked.

"that's rich coming from someone who could barely do her job as an operator for an entire mission" He countered.

"what was that? For your information, I was trying to find a cure for this virus, and I've been itching to run tests on it."

"you've always loved doing that kind of stuff"

"Oh, course it's in my blood. oh, by the way, did that poisoner guy still have any more of that paralysis gas left."

"yeah but I used it in my fight"

"seriously, whatever just give me the casing then I might use it for something."

Third pov

"wait you actually beat him!! I thought that was a joke."

"you really didn't believe us, wow I see how it is" Kayano feigned being upset.

"no, no I was just surprised" (f/n) got depressed. "I suddenly feel like someone is slowly chipping away my ego."

********

"so anyway back to reality what are you doing now." (f/n) questioned Karma's action.

"Isn't obvious I'm going to have a little fun." He smiled holding a contraption.

"is that so" (f/n) said as if it's normal.

"wow no reaction at all" everyone thought.

"What the hell is that?" Grip questioned. Karma continues to smile innocently. "Mustard and Wasabi. you never know when you'll need it to shove up a nose."

Everyone gasps in horror.

"I get to loosen up a little, now that your tied up. Come on show us that samurai willpower," he said.

"Karma that is both tasteless and unsightly." (f/n) said through the samurai's screaming.

"I like to see you do better" he challenged

"hmph I can but that would be a waste of my time, besides it'll be quite messy to clean afterward."

"Seriously who walks around with this kind of stuff, ugh" Terasaka added.

'I am quite worried about their futures' Koro-sensei thought.