Proper Introduction

Desire

It seemed like Friday came sooner than I wanted it to. I looked at the clock on my dash and it was 5 pm. That's what time I was supposed to be there, but I got held up by Chandler asking all these damn questions. I don't know why he is so concerned because it wasn't like I was going to sleep with August. I still had a ways to go until I got to his house. I was hoping like hell he wouldn't be there, but I know I won't have that kind of luck. If he ain't there I'm sure he will make his presence known.

I had just stopped at a red light when my phone rung. I looked at the screen and it was my grandmother. I sighed heavily before answering the phone.

"Hello grandmother."

"Hello dear. I was calling to tell you that every once in a while I cook August a good soul food meal."

"Okay, but what does that have to do w- oh no, grandma I am not cooking for him."

"Desire just do this for me, please it will mean so much to me and to him."

The light had turned green and I started driving again. I didn't sign up for this. I'm sure he should know how to at least boil water.

"Grandma that's stretching the bar. I mean he looks like he is old enough and capable enough to cook."

"That he may be, but Desire what's the harm in cooking him a nice meal?"

"Alright grandma, I will do it this one time, but he better not expect this on a regular. For one I am not his cook and most importantly his woman."

"Thanks dear. I love you sweetie."

"I love you too grandma."

I threw the phone in the passenger seat of my Jag and screamed in frustration. I couldn't believe the things I was gonna have to do. I might as well suck it up and do what I gotta do. A few seconds later I pulled up in his long and curved driveway. I didn't see his car and I sighed in relief. I got out the car getting the cleaning supplies out the trunk. I locked my doors and headed up to his door. I let myself in and looked around.

Today I was going to be on the safe side and start cleaning downstairs because I didn't want another encounter like last week. I walked into the kitchen and sat everything down. I bit my lip as l pulled the end of my ponytail looking around his house. I hooked up my Ipod and placed my earbuds in.

I went to the closet where he kept the vaccum and pulled it out. I plugged it up and started vaccuming throughout his spacious living area. I was moving my hips to the beat of the music flowing through my ears, not having a care in the world. I didn't even realize August had come in because I was focused on what I was doing. I kept working not realizing I was being watched intently.

August

I stepped in my front door to the sound of the vaccum. I closed the front door and leaned against it with folded arms. I looked at Mrs. Sylvia's granddaughter as she swayed her hips to whateva' she was listenin' to. I let my eyes roam from her feet all the way up to her long ass hair that reached her lower back. She had a nice frame, hell a nice body period. Her skin was the color of brownsugar. She had a big round, full ass but her waist was tiny. I didn't recognize this the last time I saw her, but now I am noticin' it all.

I decided it was time for me to let my presence be known. I walked up behind her and lightly tapped her on her shoulder. She jumped like she was about to jump outta her damn skin. I smirked and just stared at her honey colored eyes. I could see the fire in her eyes and I knew she was about to chew a nigga out fa' scaring her. She removed the earbuds from her ears and stared at me.

"August what the hell are you trying to do, scare me into heart failure?" She said pushing on my chest.

"Look we gon' have to talk about you and these hands you always puttin' on me." I stared down at her as I took a step closer.

"Well you wouldn't have to worry about my hands coming in contact with you if you didn't do or say stupid shit!"

"Hmm. Is that right Miss Lady?" I said as I rubbed my chin studying her beautiful face.

"Ugh you really irk me."

"Aww dats' to bad cause you intrigue me." I trailed my index finger down her cheek.

She pushed past me and she was mumbling shit under her breath. I found dat' shit funny as hell.

"You need to get out of my way so that I can finish cleaning up everything in here."

"What's the magic word?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her.

"Now!" She said rolling her eyes. She walked to the other side of the living room and I was hot on her heels.

Before she could comprehend what was happening I had her pinned against the wall. I looked down at her with both my hands placed above her head. She looked up at me with her arms folded underneath her enticing breast. She sighed as if she was irritated and I knew that she was, but I like seeing her riled up with her bougie ass.

"Listen sweetheart, we gotta make some things clear. First you gon' lose that damn attitude of yours. Secondly we are gonna be properly introduced.

"I am August Anthony Alsina. Now its your turn to tell me yours."

She bit on her bottom lip as if she was uncomfortable. I wanted to kiss her plump lips, but I knew I was tripping because a nigga like me don't even like kissing.

"Are you gonna tell me your name or are you too good for me to know that? I said as I licked my lips.

I watched how her eyes took the movement of my tongue on my lips. I smirked because I knew she wanted to feel these lips on her.

"I'm waiting Miss Lady or do you like me to call you that?" I asked trailing a finger across her collar bone. I saw how her breathing escalated just from that small contact.

"Desire."

"Huh?"

"My name is Desire Monroe." She said pushing my hand away and moving around me.

"Yo seriously your name is Desire?" I asked with a raised brow as I adjusted my strug life snap back.

"Yes seriously and please don't start making jokes either."

"Well Desire the name fits you because you are a very desirable woman." I allowed my eyes to rake over her body and then I walked out going upstairs. I could feel her eyes burning a hole in my backside. I knew what I had just said made her feel some type of way, but she better get used to it.

Now that the proper introductions of have been made the ice should be thawed enough for me to have a lil fun with Miss Desire Monroe.....