Tradegy Strikes Part 2

August

I fell to my knees in pain and despair. I let my emotions take ova' me as I cried tears fa' tha' pain Desire endured and fa' the pain of our lost child. I couldn't believe this shit was happenin. All of a sudden I felt arms around me as I cried. I didn't even bother to look to see who was holding me. This shit is gonna kill Desire because I kno' she didn't have any idea that she was pregnant, hell neither did I.

"Son what happened? What did the doctor say?" David asked as he held me.

"Th-the baby...she was..." I couldn't even bring myself to say it.

"She was pregnant? I was gonna be a grandfather?" David asked as he became emotional.

"Mr. Monroe I'm sorry fa' not protectin' her like I shoulda' been. Now this shit has gotten outta hand and I know when she wakes up...Dammit how am I supposed ta' explain all this ta' her, especially her being..." I rose up and wiped my face.

I stared off in space and I blacked out. I could hear people talkin, but it sounded like a bunch of jibberish. I was a force to reckon wit right na. Whoever did this gon' pay fa' this shit and they going down one by one, cause this wasn't a one man army, but when Yung gets done they gon' think it was a ten many army who murked they ass.

"Dr. Richmond can I see her." He nodded and lead me to her room. I took a deep breath and walked inside. Looking at her beaten and so fragile sent anger all through me. She didn't deserve none of this shit. I walked over to the bed and pulled up a chair. I grabbed her hand and held it.

"Baby I'm so sorry I left you. I was tryna to protect you, but shit spun outta control. I shoulda told you what was going on, but I thought that everything would be over and done." I paused tryna to get my emotions in check, but it was so hard for a me.

"I love you so much Desire, but whoever did this hea' shit must die and they will die. When ya fuck wit those I love, Yung gon' come fa' that ass and I'm gon' come to kill."

I stared at her and thought back to when I first met her and how I had her jumping outta my bed like it was a fire. Who would have thought that fuckin' would turn into a young nigga being in love. As soon as I fall in love somebody wanna take that shit from me and not only that they took my unborn. I wiped at my face as the tears continued to fall. I rested my head on her stomach and cried until I had no tears left. This was so hurtful to me. I continued to rest my head on her stomach until I heard somebody behind.

"Yung."

"Momma."

"Yeah Mrs. Sylvia called me and I knew I needed to be here for you." I turned to her and rose outta my seat huggin her as I broke down again. This shit was too stressful and too painful.

"Momma it feel like I can't catch a break. All this hurt and bullshit I'm going through and have gone through is taking its toll on me."

"Listen to me baby boy, God brought you and Desire together for a reason, right now you are going through it and will still have to go through some things, but you gon' have to stand strong because Desire is gonna need you more now than ever."

"I already kno' you in that killa mode, but I don't want you hurt or killed and Desire definitely won't be able to function because that girl loves you, that's why she still is holding on. When you go out there to handle this be on guard and be careful, because this right here is deeper than what meets the eye."

I listened to everythang my momma was sayin and she was right, but I will not show no mercy at this point. These muh'fucka's ain't show me and mines no mercy, so that five letter word called Karma is a real bitch. Yung coming and he bringing Karma, with a 9' with him.