Dinner Drama and Surprises

Chandler

I eased out of bed so that I wouldn't wake Maurice. I couldn't believe I allowed myself to fall back into this shit. Thanks to Shonda I wouldn't be in this situation. I just pray that nobody ever finds out about this, especially Desire. I wouldn't say that I was gay because I don't act like a gay male, but on occasion I do indulgle. I only do so when I want to not when I am forced to. Even though I do I still like pussy just like the next nigga. That's why I hope this evening everything goes according to planned.

Maurice doesn't know that I plan on marrying Desire and if he knew he would pitch a fit. What's weird is this dude is manly as they come. You wouldn't think that he is strictly in to males by how he carry himself. Hell I'm sure nobody would suspect me to be a down low brotha' either. It is what it is. I stood looking out over my back yard in deep thought. My mind went back to when I first met Maurice.

**Flashback**

I was living the life because I had just bought out another company. I was celebrating hella hard. I was enjoying the scene at club Royal's when I felt someone watching me. When I got a good look I saw a medium brown-skinned man watching me as he turned up his drink. For some reason I felt an attraction and he was a nice-looking specimen.

I knew that I was seeing Desire, but for some reason I felt a magnetic pull towards this man. I really couldn't do too much because I was actually here with Shonda. I looked around and I didn't see her. I felt like that was my cue to see if he was really interested. I tossed the rest of my drink back and headed down the hall to a vacant office inside the club.

I didn't have long to find out if he was interested because he was hot on my heels. There was really no need to exchange words because we both knew what this was. I unbuckled his pants and took in deep in my mouth. Just I got a good rhythm the door swung opened and it was Shonda.

I was caught in the act. Her mouth dropped open in shock. She slowly backed out and I continued handling business.

"Chandler what's wrong?"

"Maurice we can't do this shit anymore. I told you that I wasn't about that life no more."

I watched as his intense brown eyes darkened. He was angry and he was hurt, but I was more into Desire than him. I just wish Desire was the one that was all up on me the way Maurice is.

"Chandler you wasn't thinking about that shit last night. Now all of sudden you don't want this." He folded his muscular arms across his well-toned chest.

"Maurice I'm sorry, but what you want to happen isn't gonna happen." I walked past him.

"This is about that Desire bitch. Chandler you are fucking blind because she don't love you nor does she want you. You are obsessed with her only because you are trying to replace me all because you don't wanna admit you love me. Chandler we have something special and you know it."

I cared about him, but love was something I didn't feel for him. He was crazy ass hell.

"Maurice once I shower and put clothes on, I want you to be gone." I turned on my heels headed to the bathroom.

*******

Chandler is so damn stupid if he thought I was gonna let him go that easy. He belongs to me and only me. He is only trying to convince himself that he loves and wants Desire, but he knows deep down he wants me. In due time Desire is gonna know all about his secret affairs with me. I planted mini cameras throughout his house. So everything that we have done and even talked about has been recorded. When the time is right I will be sending lil Miss Desire a copy of what goes on with Chandler Wright.