Proper Introduction Part 2

Desire

These four weeks need to hurry up and fly by. I don't know how much more of August I can take. He talking about me putting my hands on him, hell it seems he got a problem with his. I sighed in frustration and continued my journey in cleaning his big ass living room. I finished vaccuming and started dusting his tables. Once I was done doing that I went into the dining area and started wiping things down in there. I finally made my way in the kitchen and I looked around. He had stainless steel appliances and it was really setup nice. I didn't get to see this the first time I was here because I was trying to get the hell out of here.

I thought about what my grandmother wanted me to do and I walked to the fridge to see what he was working with. Surprisingly he had it well stocked. That makes me wonder does he cook or can he even cook. I stood there thinking about what I could cook. I thought of something that should shock the hell out of him, since he thinks I am so damn bougie. I went to the sink and washed my hands. I pulled some chicken breast out so that I could wash and season them. Once I had that done I found some macaroni noodles in the cabinet and set them on the counter. I was gonna make the best soul food dinner he ever had.

I breezed through the kitchen still listening to music as I prepared everything. I knew soon he was gonna smell the aroma of what I was cooking. I smirked to myself because he probably thought I didn't know what a pot looked like. Everything was cooking so I went and took a seat on his sofa. I moaned in satisfaction because his sofa was so plush and comfortable. If I wasn't careful I would fall asleep. I really didn't need to do that, especially after the last time. I closed my eyes for a second and as soon as I did I heard his doorbell ring. I sat there not knowing if I should answer it or not.

After a few seconds had passed I decided to answer the door since it didn't seem like he was coming down to get it. I stood up and ran my hands down my black leggings. I walked to the door and opened it. I was greeted with a female giving me the evil eye. She looked me up and down. I already knew she thought I was here for August, but she can think again.

"Who the fuck are you?"

I folded my arms and glared at her.

"It shouldn't matter who I am, but if you are looking for August he's upstairs." I said stepping to the side to let her in.

I took a moment to give her a once over. She might as well came over here naked because what she had on left nothing to the imagination. She had on short shorts that had the rim of her butt cheeks hanging out with a crop top that said sexy. She wasn't a bad looking girl, but she obviously didn't respect herself.

I closed the door and walked back in the kitchen. I checked on my food and left her standing there. Everything would be ready shortly, so I needed to let August know. Once I did that I was gonna head out. I would see if I could come and clean the upper part of his house tomorrow morning.

I walked back into the living area and the girl was still there. I scratched my head wondering why.

"Umm I told you that August was upstairs. Why are you still standing here like a deer caught in headlights?" I asked sitting down.

"I'm just surprised that he has taken interest in someone like you. I mean I know damn well he ain't fucking you. You wouldn't know what to do with a dick like that." She flung her blonde and black weave over her shoulder while smirking.

I was trying my hardest to be a lady, but this knockoff bitch was about to see how I got down. I could tell that I was a threat to her. She thought because the way she dressed and because she was throwing him the pussy, she had one up on me. Really she didn't. I didn't want August, but if I did I am sure I wouldn't have any issues getting him.

"AUGUST!" I yelled for him to bring his ass down here now. If I had to got up there I would do more than put my hands on him.

August

I was trying to catch some much needed sleep when I hear Desire yelling my damn name. I rose up and threw on some basketball shorts. I walked downstairs shirtless as I rubbed my eyes. I started smelling something that perked my nose up instantly. Somebody had been cooking. I knew damn well Desire's ass couldn't have cooked, could she?

I wasn't paying attention to anything. I was just walking down the stairs. All of a sudden I heard,

"Hey baby."

My head shot up in the direction of that voice. I looked at Desire and she looked like she was ready to blow a gasket. I already knew some shit had popped off. I knew how Shonda could be.

"Shonda the hell you doin' hea."

"Well Aug I missed ya daddy." She said as she rubbed on my bare chest.

"Excuse me I hate to break up y'alls little reunion, but you better check her." Desire said giving me a death glare.

"Shonda jus be bullshittin' girl, no need to get them panties in a bunch." I said smirking at her as she narrowed her eyes.

I looked up and Desire stormed over to me and grabbed me. She turned and looked at Shonda and told her,

"Shonda dear, you can have him as soon as I'm done then you can ride his dick ten ways to Sunday." She pulled me into the kitchen.

"August there are things that I will not tolerate and the main thing is being disrespected by your whores."

I just stared at her because she just said some shit I would neva' expect shawty to say. She fiesty and I like dat' shit. I looked over her shoulder and I saw all these pots on the stove. I walked over to see what was in'em and there were collards, cajun rice, and pinto beans. I opened the oven and there was macaroni and some cornbread in there with some glazed chicken. This shit looked good and smelled good.

"Desire did you cook all this?"

"No Paula Dean did. Yeah I cooked this." She said smartly.

I walked up to her trapping her against the counter with both of my hands on each side of her. I looked down at her as I bit my lip. I was bouta' have a lil fun wit Miss Desire. Shonda could wait. All she was good fa' is suckin' a niggas dick.

"You cookin' fa' daddy now huh? Damn a nigga feel special and to think I ain't even gave you tha' dick yet." I leaned down and kissed her on her neck.

"A-August, what are you doing?"

"What you kno' you want me to do Desire. I'm doing something ya man can't and ain't gon' do." I said raising up looking in her eyes.

I watched how her eyes took in my tattoos. It was like she was mesmerized by what she saw. I smirked and skimmed my hands down her side. I reached around and grabbed a handful of her ass. She gasped as her eyes widened in surprise.

"All this ass girl and you stuntin' on a nigga like ya don't want me to be all up in it."

She was speechless and I knew I could have her naked and beggin' fa this dick, but I had to prime her and get her ready fa' meh. I hovered my lips mere inches from hers to see if she would take the bait. No matter how hard she tried to deny she wanted me, I knew that she did. She didn't take the bait this time, but next time I was gon' taste them pretty ass lips.

"Now Miss Desire the proper introductions have been made." I walked out leaving her there to figure out what the hell had just happened.

*******

Desire stood rooted in the spot where August left her. She was trying to get her heart rate back to normal. He had affected her in a way Chandler never had the ability to do. In that moment she forgot about Chandler because August was doing things to her body and mind. Once she got herself under control she gathered her things so that she could head out.

Hell if that was proper introductions, what the hell would improper introductions be like?....

My fellow wattpadders I want you to do me a favor and go check out my girl @PrettyYungTalented book called Hazel. It is a August Alsina story but it has a different twist to it. The shit is fye!