Shady Shit and Freaky Shit

Desire

I know what I just asked Ned had her looking crazy at me, but I was curious and it was something that I wanted to try on August. He was so big though, I feared that I would damage my mouth if I tried to take all of that he was working with in my mouth. Not to mention damaging my throat.

"Desire are you seriously thinking about giving him head?" She asked with a raise brow.

"Yes and that's why I asked how you how to perform it."

"Girl that dick got you gone if you wanna suck it, but I really can't teach you it is something that comes natural. Trust a man will let you know if you not doing it right and August is one of them niggas that will let you know."

"Ned I can't explain it. He just turns me on in a way that I never thought were possible. I want to try shit that I never thought about trying with Chandler."

"Oooweee. That nigga got that super dick cause it got your ass super gone, but I'm happy for you cause you finally got a real man that can beat it out the frame, but when you do decide to give that oral treatment catch him off guard wit it. He thinks you so bougie, but after you let him see what that mouth do he gon' look at Dr. Desire Monroe in a different light.

"You think so? I mean I'm new to this shit and I don't wanna make an ass outta myself."

"Trust you won't and I get the feeling that he gon' love that shit. You gon' make that nigga break out and say I luv it...I luv it... I luv it girl." She said in a sing song voice.

"Ned I swear you are a fool for real, but I love your ass to death."

"Now Desire let's order some food cause a bitch hungry."

I busted out laughing and went to order us some chinese food. While I was in the kitchen I heard my phone ringing.

"Desire who the hell is Augdickted?"

When I heard her ask that I broke my ass, neck and everything else trying to get to the phone.

"Damn that dick got your ass running for the phone. I take it that is August. Interesting name by the way."

I stuck my middle finger up at her as I answered the phone.

"Hello." I said breathlessly.

"Damn girl don't be answerin' tha' phone like dat.' You gon' make me come and give you reason to be outta breath."

"Shutup August! What's up though?"

"A nigga wanted to chill wit ya short ass."

'Well I'm chilling with Nedra right now."

"Oh that's yo homegirl that's fuckin' wit my nigga Twan. Shit y'all ain't gon' be chillin' fa long cause she gon' be goin' to hop on his dick and dat' means you can come and hop on mines lata.' "

"August do you ever quit. I mean really."

"Nah baybeh I don't, but you just pull up so I can beat dat' pussy up."

"Bye August."

"Desire I ain't playin' you betta be here or else we gon' be havin' funeral fa' yo pussy cause I'm gon' kill it when I beat it."

After that I just hung up on him because he was too much at times, but I loved it.

"Damn I don't know what he was saying but your face is hella red right now, but that ain't none of my business tho."

Just then the door bell rang and I assumed it was the food that I had ordered. I went to the door and it was the last person I wanted to see.

"What the hell are you doing here Chandler?"