Covered Secrets

Shonda

I watched as Chandler got dressed. He always came to me when his precious lil bitch wasn't taking care of business. I was like his jumpoff, but truth be told the only reason I do what I do is because he keeps me laced in the finest shit. Hell the spot that I'm living in is paid for by him. He furnished this shit as well. I get a biweekly allowance from him which is five thousand. So I got it made. I got that pussy and mouth of gold.

He is so stupid tho because he don't know I'm fuckin' another nigga and have been for the last few months, but August just ain't gave me no dick in about a month. When I went to his house the other day some bitch answered his door. She looked kind of uppity and bougie. He told me she was the housekeeper, but I found that hard to believe. I mean she is a pretty girl, but the bitch ain't got shit on me.

The only thing that went down that day I was there was me giving him head. At least with Chandler I get taken care of. August don't do shit for me, but that dick tho is bomb as hell. Chandler is okay in the bedroom, but he can't get it like Aug can. I wanted more with Chandler, but he told me that I was just someone that he needed to keep the edge off. I'm trying to respect that, but I know what I want. If I had to pick a nigga to be with it would be Chandler only because of the money he gives me. I know August will never lace me in the finest things like Chandler does.

"Chandler you really need to decide what the fuck you gon' do." I looked up at him as he buttoned his shirt.

"Shonda what the fuck are you talking about? What do I need to be making decisions about?" He glared at me from across the room.

"We have been messing around for over a year, but you keep saying you love whats her name, but you got me laced in all this shit. It really makes no sense Chandler. You need to decide if its gon' be me or her." I picked at my nails awaiting a response.

"Shonda you know that can't happen." He smirked and put his shoes on.

"Well Chandler don't forget I know your dirty lil secret and I know you don't want me to blast your ass. I don't think your girl would take to kindly to the things you have been doing, now would she?"

"Look bitch you can threaten me all you want, but you and I will never happen." He made his away across the room and gripped me roughly by my hair.

I laughed hysterically because what he failed to realize is I only had to make one phone call and he would be blowed out of the water. Its so sad his precious lil jewel don't know the man she is involved with. Soon tho and I do mean real soon all his covered secrets won't be covered no more.

Desire

I slowly rolled over in bed and my whole damn body was in pain. To say August put it on me is an understatement. I really wanted to lay here all day, but I needed to get up and shower. Since today was Sunday I was gonna lounge around. I really didn't have any plans. What I really needed to be doing is going to church because the things that went on last night was unholy.

After two failed attempts I finally got outta bed. I walked in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I still looked the same, but I felt different. I stood there staring off into space. I was having flashbacks of what went down. I was still on a high and to think he said that was only a primer. Good grief! I don't know if I'm gonna be able to hang with his ass. I came back to earth and brushed my teeth. Once I was done I set the water for my shower and stripped out of my night clothes.

I stepped inside and let the water run over my body. I tilted my head back and ran my hands through my hair. Instantly my mind went to August. I grabbed my Dove body wash and lathered my body. I heard low moans escape my mouth. I was touching myself and I had never done this, but hell before its all said and done, August gonna have me doing all kinds of shit. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.