Couple's Night

Netra

Every since that day Tony and I have been talking non-stop. He is a really chill guy and he is sexy as hell. Tonight Nedra, Twan, August, Desire, Tony and I are going out. I already know this shit is about to be crazy, but hell since I have been back things have been hella crazy. I smoothed my hands down my denim, destroyed jeans and made sure my white crop top was right. I put on my red wedge heels. My hair was wild and curly and my makeup was natural. I added my silver hoops and walked in my sister's room.

"Damn Nedra. Your ass don' got fat since Twan been knocking it down." She had on some red skinny jeans and a black tank top, with some black wedge booties. Her hair was straighten with a center part.

"Netra keep talking shit and I'm gon' slap yo ass back to China."

"My bad, but you look cute tho. Where we going again anyway?" I asked as I took a seat on her bed.

"Um I think bowling and out to eat."

I didn't say anything else and Nedra turned around to look at me. I knew she could tell that something was wrong by how I was looking. Usually I have so much say, but tonight I was actually nervous. Tony did something to me.

"Alright Net. What's up with you?"

"Nedra I'm nervous about being around Tony. You know how my mouth can be."

"Net you ain't got nothing to worry about because Tony can handle you and I think that's what you don't like. This shit is gonna be hella funny."

I looked at Ned like she was crazy, but in all realness she was right. I'm not used to a nigga tryna check me, but I think with Tony I have met my match.

"Ned I know you said that you were going to tell Desire about Chandler today, but maybe you shouldn't ruin her night, at least wait until tomorrow."

"I guess you are right, but I just don't wanna prolong this anymore than I already have."

"True, but let's head out so we can meet up with everybody.

Desire

I had just finished putting lotion on so that I could get dressed. We all were going out to have a lil fun since shit has been crazy lately. I grabbed my white high waist pants, black and white crop top, putting them on. I steeped in my red peep toe booties and stood in the mirror. I placed my hair in a neat high ponytail and added my diamond studs. I sprayed a lil MK and grabbed my tote.

Just as I hit the last step the door bell rang. I already knew it was August. Right before I got to the door I saw the envelope that had Very Important on it. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion and answered the door. When I swung the door open and looked at him I wanted to say fuck going out, lets stay in, but I had to compose myself.

He had on some white True's and a black tank with ROCKSMITH in white. He had on a black and white GawdSpeed snapback. He had on his black white and grey Jordan 10's to finish his outfit off.

"You must like what you see Desire?" He smirked down at me.

"I'm not gonna lie because I do like what I see. You look good boo."

"Thanks bae. You ready?"

"Yeah only if you gonna let me push the Range."

"Shit you can push anythang you want lookin' like that." He reached around and grabbed my ass bringing me closer to him.

"Let's go boy, before you start some shit."

I heard him laughing as I walked around him. He closed the door making sure the door was locked. I hopped in the driver's side and he got in the passenger's side. We made our way down the road talking about random shit along the way.